getting up in the morning

I can relate to this very well, but when I wake up, I don't want to get out of the bed, but when I have to go to sleep in the evening, I feel like.. No I don't want to go to bed right now.. I'd rather stay up all night :D night owllll ::eek::
But I sleep really long in the morning, my parents say I really need to change that, because I need a good structure. And to be honestly, I like the early-mornings, i really would like to do some exercise in the morning..
That would be really healthy.

I have a hard time waking up because I don't see the point. The only time I actually get out of bed in a timely manner is if I have plans--whether that's planning a date for that night or cleaning the house or whatever. Otherwise I lay in bed for half the day just staring at the ceiling and thinking. Then I have a hard time sleeping at night because I laid in bed all morning, and it's a vicious cycle.

because I am a stupid hopeless romantic... and I am not quite ready to give up on the relationship yet. I know it's pointless and hopeless. I mean for starters we are just in completely different stages of life. I have gone through school already... I am ready for a family.. to settle down and have a life. And he.. is only in his second year of college, still finding himself. Far from being ready to get married and start a family. I know I shouldn't wait for him.. and like I said before I am just too old to be playing these relationship games. I need someone serious and more mature.. someone, as you said, that does care about me and will take me out of the house... that actually gives a **** I exist.. I wish with all my heart I could just forget him and move on.. that I wasn't so retarded about relationships... I want more than anything to find that person... but I mean.. I won't ever around here in this stupid tiny town... and getting out of the house to find someone scares the hell out of me. Though I should have known him and I would have never worked out... I met him on an MMO (and irl too but still)... he's just as immature and avoident as I am... Just... I think part of me still hopes he is the one. I can be such a fool sometimes...ne, most of the time...

I understand where you're coming from. I hate being a hopeless romantic..there's something self destructive about being one.

Devrium

I understand where you're coming from. I hate being a hopeless romantic..there's something self destructive about being one.

Oh definitely. It's like no matter how many times we get our hearts broken or get walked all over or fall into bad relationships even when we know better.... or no matter how many times we stay with the person absolutely loyal, refusing to leave there side long after we know it's pointless... we never learn. I never EVER learn and it makes me so angry. I feel like such an idiot. Even now he told me "If you want to sit around and wait great, if not see you in another life" So what do I do? I wait... Of freaking course I wait! Because I am a fool. I don't know why I can't just walk away... why I can't just drop a person as fast as they can drop me. I have been thrown aside like a piece of trash by everyone I have ever met my entire life and this situation is no different. Like last night, I just had to write him a huge long apology letter even tho I didn't do anything wrong... All I did was ask him to say hi to me and stop ignoring me and he got so angry... and I had to message him today even tho I know he won't respond. I don't even know if he reads the messages I send.. is it all in vain? Yea probably... so why can't I just stop? He's all I had.. he was the light at the end of my tunnel. That's what I mean by I only seek external happiness because I have none on the inside and as long as I do that.. I will never find what I am looking for. I feel like I am destined to search my whole life... I feel like my whole life, everything I am, is inefficacious, everything I do is that way... So self destructive? definitely. And knowing all that makes it hurt even more... I hate being this way. I hate myself. I know that the fairytale is a lie. I know that.... But despite the pain that it brings I think I would rather live in the fairytale than in the cold harsh reality of the world. I wish.. I wish I could take it all back... God I am such a fool...