Funniest thing said about you?

Rodox

Today I overheard a guy saying:
_What animal is inside of this guy's head?

It would crush my confidence,if I didnt found it so funny :lol: .
What about yours?

Doomed2Die

I'm not too sure I can think of one at the moment.

SocialButterSlip said:
a rumor got around church that they saw me smoking weed. LOL :twisted:

fuckers

Hah! This post is so funny...

- "That girl is so weird, I have no idea what's going inside her head. It could be anything!"

I'm not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing :eek:.

recluse

I haven't heard anyone but i don't want to either, it would break my heart to hear what people think of me.

noblame4

My friend and my mom joke about me looking crazy like Ed Gein or Charlie Manson sometimes. They also say it's a good thing I've got SAD or I'd have a cult by now. They dont mean to hurt my feelings, and since the first part is a little true, I laugh.

w*n*c*a*m

They also say it's a good thing I've got SAD or I'd have a cult by now.
LOL! That was funny! :lol:

Well, my friends usually tell me this:

"You're very hard to please by a guy! If someday, you'll finally find the right man for you, don't forget to call us and we'll face that boyfriend of yours and worship him!!!"

Rodox

Fairy001 said:
Was that said about you? If so why?

Peace xxx
Yes,its a very long story,here is the short version,at my old job I avoided girls that liked me and invented some stories to get away(I still didnt knew about SAD ,AvPD,etc)and a guy that didnt like me didnt let that opportunity get away and started gossiping about me,spreading rumors,soon the mob mentality took over and almost everybody joined in,some time later I changed jobs,but in such a small world I now work with a relative of one guy that worked there,and the same rumors are being spread again by this guy,the one who made the comment is his friend.

moodygoo

Psychedelicious said:
- "That girl is so weird, I have no idea what's going inside her head. It could be anything!"

I'm not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing :eek:.

Lol only you know that. We don't know what you're plotting :p

A guy at school who was bullying me said "Never trust the quiet ones" after I threw a book at him once.. which I guess is funny in hindsight

Sorry to hear about the rumours rodox its terrible having to change jobs cos of bastards like that.