Freezing like a pop sicle

da_illest101

So my crush has been giving me attention since school restarted last week, but my problem is, I simply freeze.

I'm not even sure if she has a bf or not, but whenever she speaks to me, I can't think what to say. She has the tendencies of touching my hips and I tell she is attacking me, then she replies and I just shut down. I had many good opportunities to do something, especially today ( I wanted to kill myself for doing nothing) but all I did was a combination between freezing and being petrified.
Obviously she probably think I don't care or not interested ( assuming that what she wanted) and will most likely to something less cold or stoned

Sure this is the story of my life and nothing new, but I'm sick of it

Shyangel

I'm really sorry about that, I get the same way. It really sucks I know, you'll get through it if you keep trying. When someone approaches me and shows interest I become terrified. I barley move talk or breath. lol Due to my anxiety I start getting irritated and mean, then I try to push them away with the best of my ability. I hate that I'm like this, but just keeping believing you'll get by and you will.

WeirdyMcGee

ohhhh... I thought you meant literally.
It's very cold today.

I'm not sure what to tell you about your situation except to maybe not look at it as though you are messing up by being unable to do anything.
Perhaps I'm being presumptuous but I think you put too much pressure on yourself to perform a 'different way' than what you did and that added pressure causes you to mess up.

If you can possibly think of her as any regular person for one conversation; try that and see how it works out rather than putting pressure on yourself to perform and placing her on this pedestal high above you~
speak casually, as if she were anyone else on the street.
After one conversation like that, maybe you can work towards flirting back?
Just a suggestion.

da_illest101

thank to both of you for replying.

today I did good actually, sure i won't win her over but I least I actually spoke and make jokes. some days I can, other days I can't

thank to both of you for replying.

today I did good actually, sure i won't win her over but I least I actually spoke and make jokes. some days I can, other days I can't

I know thismight sound crazy, but what if, in one of the days in which you can talk to her, you would just ask her out?