forum killer

shynobody

NO NO...not a sociopathic killer 8O. it's like a thread killer...but only worse lol. i mean whenever i post...it seems like everyone else stops posting :? :lol:. do you pple not like me??? i'll leave if it makes you feel better :cry:.

HexNoir

Of course not, dude. It's just a small community. Same thing happens to me... and probably everybody. You seem like a cool person, I doubt anybody dislikes you at all! Lighten up :)

4seasons

hahaha i feel the same dude. I'm not sure what to think of it, it will probably happen with this one, just watch.

SilentType

Banned
Yeah the only time people really paid attention to any of my threads is when I labeled it, "Suicide..."

Lol, once this community grow more people will definitely be around to help. The fact that theres so many negative people on here also probably has an effect on people posting here. I, for one, am sick of posting sincere messages only to be told to shut up and stop complaining. It's like some people come here just to be assholes or something....

Peace

Primrose

shynobody said:
NO NO...not a sociopathic killer 8O. it's like a thread killer...but only worse lol. i mean whenever i post...it seems like everyone else stops posting :? :lol:. do you pple not like me??? i'll leave if it makes you feel better :cry:.
Don't worry, I seem to have the same affect.

sidney

it's not you maybe people just dont relate to some stuff your saying i know id like lots of people to reply to most of my posts but they dont but i know that they might not understand them so that's fair enough
see-people havent ignored you dis time cus we can relate!!

DDaKidd

Well, you know what? I actually thought and still think that you are a "thread solver."

Yeah that's right, you're reply's are awesome, and with a positive attitude when replying too.

Keep posting, mate! The more we are the better. :D

IceLad

shynobody said:

It's reassuring to see so many replies to this thread. :wink: I now know that I'm not the only one that feels like this.

Foxglove

I know that whenever I start a thread, hardly anyone responds. I guess maybe my problems really are unique and nobody can identify with me. Or maybe I'm just too boring... :(

shynobody

thanks everyone! :). *feels special*. i'm going to try and reply to everyone who posted here posts :)...did that make sense? :?. glad i'm not alone :p. but i think i just did it again!!! look at the right column (last post)...it's all my username lol :cry: :oops:.

DDaKidd said:
Well, you know what? I actually thought and still think that you are a "thread solver."

Yeah that's right, you're reply's are awesome, and with a positive attitude when replying too.

Keep posting, mate! The more we are the better. :D
really??? thread solver eh? are you sure you got the right person? :? :lol: or are you being sarcastic lol :?. well i try my best :p. ok...i'll stay. so if anyone has a problem with me...you can blame DDaKidd :p :lol:. what's your real name anyway? you sound austrailian 8)...with the "mate" comment lol.

maggie

shynobody said:
awww no..not true. I know how you feel though..sometimes i'm so afraid to post something..and specially to *shudder* start a thread (i rarely do :wink: ) cause i'm afraid of no responses :wink: Most just likely quietly read your post and don't think they have anything constructive to add..and even just posting is really hard for some to do at all. And no, it would definitely not make us feel better if you leave..and remember, i'm still waiting for my sweater :twisted:

shynobody

maggie said:
shynobody said:
awww no..not true. I know how you feel though..sometimes i'm so afraid to post something..and specially to *shudder* start a thread (i rarely do :wink: ) cause i'm afraid of no responses :wink: Most just likely quietly read your post and don't think they have anything constructive to add..and even just posting is really hard for some to do at all. And no, it would definitely not make us feel better if you leave..and remember, i'm still waiting for my sweater :twisted:
ahahaha :lol:...you shouldve gotten it on xmas! :? :lol:. on the back it says "dude...i'm awesome!" ;) 8). and if you ever did start a thread...i would sooo reply to it even if it was the most boring topic (even tho i know it wouldnt be :) )...just cuz youre such a kewl person 8).

once again the forum has come to a halt :oops: :cry:. look at my sn on the right column lol.

maggie

shynobody said:
maggie said:
shynobody said:
ahahaha :lol:...you shouldve gotten it on xmas! :? :lol:. on the back it says "dude...i'm awesome!" ;) 8). and if you ever did start a thread...i would sooo reply to it even if it was the most boring topic (even tho i know it wouldnt be :) )...just cuz youre such a kewl person 8).

once again the forum has come to a halt :oops: :cry:. look at my sn on the right column lol.
awww you're a sweetheart...and i shall wait patiently for that sweater :twisted:

LaLaLa

I like how you use so many smileys in one post. 8O It's cute. :)

Don't worry about it too much. People take a while to reply. The forum isn't too active. We need more people like you posting around, so don't go. :( :cry:

hippiechild

This is amazing 8O
Everyone on this site seems to feel the same way as me. I used to think that most of my thoughts were unique to me and my insanity. I always feel guilty when my post is left last, as if I killed the thread. I also am afraid to make my own threads because I feel I have nothing to contribute. I imagine that my thread would be the boring and uninteresting one that makes people feel sick. It's nice to see people whom I can relate to on most things.