For all the people on this forum

Toomuchfear

My only advice is make your move is early as possible. Maybe even on the 2nd meeting, provided you have gotten to know some stuff about her.

I just can't bring myself to ask a woman 'want to meet for coffee' just in case I dry up and we spend the date looking out the window.

thomas90

asked a simple question - "Can I kiss you?"

This is pretty much how my first kiss was initiated and it now comes naturally when kissing.

But i often do notice pretty girls id like to approach but i dont know them or their friends so i have no reason to say hi in my opinion, girls in my classes in the other hand i talk to, i dont like any of them though.

This is basically why I'm here. I have friends, I'm great at speaking in public, I'm nor afraid of being in crowds. Is not like I'm the most social guy around. People describe me as shy, but I'm mostly in a functional level.

But...

I can't socialize with women. I won't start a conversation with them unless I have a "non-social" reason to do it, like she's the cashier or something like that. But start a conversation just for the sake of it is impossible to me. The very rare times when the girl was the one who started the conversation, I was able to keep it up.

And don't give me the "self fullfulling profecy" speach. I'm describing my situaton as it is right now, but I'm not saying that is going to be like that forever.