foods with smiley faces

LazyHermitCrab

this sounds stupid but does anyone feel uncomfortable eating a cookie for example.... with a smiley face? peeps on easter really bug me too.... there's the ability to eat them.. but not enjoyable :/

KiaKaha

Banned
No I enjoy it, In fact I go out of my way to eat foods that resemble people...its almost symbolic...

GhoulsNightOut

Nah, it doesn't make me uncomfortable. I just hate that it attracts my attention, which leads me to spend money on it only to find that it doesn't taste so great! >:[

awkwardamanda

Nah, it doesn't bother me. I like those McCain Smiles, the smiley faced potatoes. Some of them seem to have more of a sinister grin than a smile.:D

Richey

yeh you do think about it, like "i can't eat you you're too happy smiley shortbread" ...

if the future of cookies with smiley faces is emotive and reactive with screams then i'd feel too guilty even bothering ..

Fighter86

I like eating foods with smiley faces, I think they are pretty cute, except they can be quite expensive. Basically one of those big cookies decorated with M&Ns to form a smiley face can cost up to a couple bucks each.

Danfalc

Banned
Can anyone remember those smiley face potato things you use to get at primary school?:D They were so nice.