Fml

im too chicken to jump off a building, and I dont have a gun, so if you could just give me some suggestions on leaving this fake world quickly and painlessly that would be much appreciated.

I am sorry you are feeling so down right now Forever-Alone. Do you have an opportunity to make an appointment to see a doctor to get some suggestions of a close by, good Psychologist you could visit?

By the way discussing suicide methods are not allowed in the forum. You can see this written in the sites rules.

FORUM RULES
3. Violations

.....-encouraging suicide and methods webmaster rule

MotherWolff

Banned
im too chicken to jump off a building, and I dont have a gun, so if you could just give me some suggestions on leaving this fake world quickly and painlessly that would be much appreciated.

I don't think posting something like this is even allowed. :S

This is sad....

lindenarden

'dont' think posting this is even allowed.' Yeah, sorry, this is how some of us feel sometimes, whether it's allowed or not.

Remus

Staff member
Of course it is allowed. The only thing not allowed is suggesting methods of suicide.

April72

What about telling you methods, thechniques to cope with your life?
Do you feel like talking with us about why you are so low now?

I am sorry you are feeling so down right now Forever-Alone. Do you have an opportunity to make an appointment to see a doctor to get some suggestions of a close by, good Psychologist you could visit?

By the way discussing suicide methods are not allowed in the forum. You can see this written in the sites rules.

FORUM RULES
3. Violations

.....-encouraging suicide and methods webmaster rule

No I dont, I dont even know where to start, but I know it'll involve money, money that I dont have.

What about telling you methods, thechniques to cope with your life?
Do you feel like talking with us about why you are so low now?

I appreciate the gesture but talking it out, will not help me,I dont even want to talk to a therapist, I need a psychiatrist to prescribe something to cope with my avoidant disorder or a way out, whichever comes sooner.

April72

Holly shit! This society is so unfair. Noone should have difficulties to cover their primary needs.
I'm sorry. I guess you are unemployed.

I appreciate the gesture but talking it out, will not help me,I dont even want to talk to a therapist, I need a psychiatrist to prescribe something to cope with my avoidant disorder or a way out, whichever comes sooner
Therapy didn't help me at all.

Medication helped a bit, but like comfort-eating, drinking, etc, it's really only a temporary cover-up of the symptoms, definately not the cure. But it can help take the "sting" out of it, which is needed when you are in "dire straits" - which i'm guessing you are.

Thinking (& beliefs) is what i view as the best, superior way of resolving one's problems. I'm now starting to realize that my thought patterns/habits are still very much in a state of dysfunction, which is while i'm still relying on food/chemicals/tv/.. to pacifiy me on a daily basis. So i'm starting to seriously look into what/how i think when i'm by myself, & nothing else is filling my mind. It's not easy, and will take many years to master, but thinking WAY more positively & rationally, is something we must learn to do. :thumbup:

April72

I appreciate the gesture but talking it out, will not help me,I dont even want to talk to a therapist, I need a psychiatrist to prescribe something to cope with my avoidant disorder or a way out, whichever comes sooner.

I know I can't help you. I'm sorry.
Anyway, you can talk with me. I'm also an avoidant.
But you said the problem was about money. Have you got any support from friends, relatives...?
If you don't want to reply my questions I will understand it. When I'm in a low mood I can't talk or thing about anything.

April72

Medication helped a bit, but like comfort-eating, drinking, etc, it's really only a temporary cover-up of the symptoms, definately not the cure. But it can help take the "sting" out of it, which is needed when you are in "dire straits" - which i'm guessing you are.

Thinking (& beliefs) is what i view as the best, superior way of resolving one's problems. I'm now starting to realize that my thought patterns/habits are still very much in a state of dysfunction, which is while i'm still relying on food/chemicals/tv/.. to pacifiy me on a daily basis. So i'm starting to seriously look into what/how i think when i'm by myself, & nothing else is filling my mind. It's not easy, and will take many years to master, but thinking WAY more positively & rationally, is something we must learn to do. :thumbup:

Don't understand the reluctant to meds. AvPD can lead us develop depressions. Meds can help, temporary as you said, I agree, but while they are helping you, the therapy is moré effective.

My outlook on life became more cynical as I got older, I was listening to eminem's "guts over fear" and it made me smile. Its nice to hear how someone came from rags to riches trying to tell you that you can make it too if you believe and try hard, but its no secret that in reality not everyone is born a winner. No. That would offset the balance.