Flatmates want to give me a goodbye meal!!!

PennyLane

Well they're not taking no for an answer...so it is happening. It is so nice of them, but how I long to just sneak away quietly...

I will try to just relax and enjoy :)

iwanttogetbetter

??? why are you leaving? I remember friends at school last year found out it was my birthday and wanted to do something like eat somewhere... AND IM LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! too much attention= PANIC!!! if alcohol helps get really drunk so u can atleast be social for that day

klytus

What's the problem? Let them entertain you. Since it wasn't your idea, they are responsible for the event's success, or failure. Not you.

if alcohol helps get really drunk so u can atleast be social for that day
Stupid advice. Of course, do not get drunk.

divethruhaze

What's the problem? Let them entertain you. Since it wasn't your idea, they are responsible for the event's success, or failure. Not you.

Stupid advice. Of course, do not get drunk.

yeah, good way of viewing the thing :)

maybe drink a little, but DON'T GET DRUNK :eek:

BlackKids

I assumed they were going to cook and you were worried about food poisoning ;) lol

Just relax and enjoy, they obviously think enough of you to give you a going away meal. Sounds fun :)

PennyLane

Its weird if the meal was for someone else and we all had to sit down together...no worries. I think its because im the purpose and center of it that it bothers me.

I'm so bad with attention.

Also we've never done anything together before or even all been in the same room at the same time. In fact its amazing we managed that.

Thanks guys. Its really nice of them so I will make the most of it :)

PennyLane

I guess its very awkward because you haven't really interacted with them. But look at it this way... if they're doing this for you it means they don't hate you :D

I chat to them all...we just don't do things as a group or really outside the flat. The girl I live with is always asking me to do stuff and I always say no :confused: it just seems to hard! I'm my own worst enemy!!

I reckon other than the fact that I dont go out much, they think im alright :)