Finally I'm not Sweating!!!

karl:-/

just like the response of these so called medical professionals none, maybe just to see if anyone thinks I should be on the sick.. I honestly don't know, I'm at an all time low you don't have to have an opinion thts the thing with freedom of speech, its free unlike our freedom as humans..

wannabedry

I agree that we should be able to be on "the sick" at least in my experience. Ive had so many interviews and jobs screwed up over my sweating condition. I've quit several jobs in my life because i couldnt deal with the coworkers seeing my wet cloths! I even had a guy fired once partly due to the fact that he would comment on my wet cloths! I even went to a hearing with a judge over the phone to assure he didnt get unemployment payment after he was fired!! That felt great! However currently Im unemployed again and find my options limited for finding a new job due to my constantly soaked cloths and this does SUCK and I do feel I deserve some kind of disability since the possible treatments for Hyperhidrosis are so expensive and I have no health insurance. (only the super wealthy or the steadily employed here in US can have insurance)

jay77

I just saw this thread and i'm very interested in trying the grey sea salt. Do you need to take it everyday for it to work or over time did you lessen your dose? Also, should I just mix it in water and drink it to take it (I read that could make you go to the bathroom)? Or should I put it over food?

woofytalk

Wow, that's an awesome explanation of your specific sweating problem. I had to re-read it a couple of times to follow along. There's a lot of chain reaction going on there. But nonetheless, it's awesome you found something that really worked for you. Are there major side effects to the adrenal medication?

Sprawling

I think the Celtic salt was a pretty isolated "cure" for the person who wrote about it. People come and go here. Take the said cures with... a grain of salt.