figured I'd post here instead of burried in journal lol

cowboyup

Hello again...

Lately, I've been depressed, sad, just blah in general. I really do want to be and feel more positive about things but it eludes me.

If I keep busy sometimes that helps keep me from getting so depressed. I looked into talking to a professional - a therapist but here they all seem to be on a sliding scale, not covered by insurance or you just pay out of pocket. For me, none of that is an option at the moment.

I have homework to do, but I really have to push myself to get going at it. I must get good grades so I can move onto the university but it has been such a struggle.

Does anyone ever feel this way? And if so, how do you get through it? Any suggestions?

oh and....
That guy I was upset about a while back, texted me IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT with this: "well I just gave (xx) an ultimatum of me or her boyfriend. It's been hurting too much trying to be her friend and being neglected. She chose him and now I need to quit her and my friendship cold turkey. I think it's better that way."

I resisted NOT replying and succeeded! Actually, what does one say to that anyhow, even if we were just friends? After I so foolishly told him the "L" word....I just can't get caught up in all that. I have my own issues I need to deal with and his problems are just that-his.

I thought that since there was no contact for quite some time, that I would not need to change my number but I feel that it will be for the best if I do, I don't need hearing about his love life or whatever when he doesn't acknowledge me anyhow.

One time for example, I was showing him some photos I had taken, and I could tell he was getting bored when he turned on his computer and said, "oh did I show you these I shot the other day" or when he commented on some of mine, like "yeah, that's ok, but I would have taken it at a different angle"...

Usually I am OK with honesty but he sounded condescending and that know-it-all type so I just said, forget it. lol

The end.

ImNotMyIllness

If you're low income, Medicaid will kick in next year-sign up for it. There should be doctors, city or county run health clinics that accept it. My therapist and Psychiatrist visits are free.

I feel blah a lot! As far as your friend, don't prioritize people who don't make you a priority. You're like a floating talking head that he can summon at will and then disregard when done. One sided friendships are no fun!