feeling weird everyday......

w*n*c*a*m

I always ask myself what's wrong with me... It seems that everyday I'm feeling anxious, tired and bored with my life. I'm not depressed or suicidal by the way but I always feel uncontented. I have many bright and new things that I wanna do but then I always feel scared to make a change. I always attempt to make a new beginning but then I end up feeling more disappointed with myself because of some little flaws that I do. I mean... my mind says that I shouldn't expect everything to be perfect because I'm only human and human naturally makes a mistake, but my feelings don't cooperate!!! And I hate myself for that!!! It becomes a routine and I'm getting tired of that!!! That's why I'm just being a slob, lazy, useless person for a long time now. It's my only escape! my family and friends see me as a happy-go-lucky-person but they don't even know that I don't like having this kind of life. .. that I want to have my own goals and steady future. Sometimes I ask myself if I'm just plain crazy or whatever!... I have a happy family, I'm not a sociable person but I still have friends who cares for me (fortunately)... I'm not rich but we have stable finances.. I'm a college student who has an average academic performance(fortunately)... I'm plain good for my look... but... I'm not happy!... There's no other problem but ME... only ME!... Gawd! I really suck big time!!! I don't even know why I'm typing this because what the hell does people matter about all this pathetic stuffs I'm writing about myself...

alex29

I don't know what to say other than I 100% understand what youre saying. we're in the same boat

w*n*c*a*m

thanks!

Gawd! I didn't expect that somebody would reply... oh! thank you thank you! you understand me! :p

IknowIhaveSP

I feel the same :(
wingcharm said:
It seems that everyday I'm feeling anxious, tired and bored with my life.....I have many bright and new things that I wanna do but then I always feel scared to make a change..

Caseums21

I feel the same way. Don't feel left out, there are many people in this world that feels that way. Take care and it will get better. :)

sidney

when you all want to try something new yet fear holds you back think about how shitty you feel when ur not doing anything & how little you've done so far maybe this will push you to take the risk & just go for it, think about people who have been told they're gunna die soon & how many things they wish they had time left to do, hopefully then you can do what you want to :)

Tryin

wingcharm said:
I always ask myself what's wrong with me... It seems that everyday I'm feeling anxious, tired and bored with my life. I'm not depressed or suicidal by the way but I always feel uncontented. I have many bright and new things that I wanna do but then I always feel scared to make a change. I always attempt to make a new beginning but then I end up feeling more disappointed with myself because of some little flaws that I do. I mean... my mind says that I shouldn't expect everything to be perfect because I'm only human and human naturally makes a mistake, but my feelings don't cooperate!!! And I hate myself for that!!! It becomes a routine and I'm getting tired of that!!! That's why I'm just being a slob, lazy, useless person for a long time now. It's my only escape! my family and friends see me as a happy-go-lucky-person but they don't even know that I don't like having this kind of life. .. that I want to have my own goals and steady future. Sometimes I ask myself if I'm just plain crazy or whatever!... I have a happy family, I'm not a sociable person but I still have friends who cares for me (fortunately)... I'm not rich but we have stable finances.. I'm a college student who has an average academic performance(fortunately)... I'm plain good for my look... but... I'm not happy!... There's no other problem but ME... only ME!... Gawd! I really suck big time!!! I don't even know why I'm typing this because what the hell does people matter about all this pathetic stuffs I'm writing about myself...

Okay, thank you for writing that. You know, that's not weird to feel like that. This is how life feels to you. This is how you are at this stage of your evolution. I, too, used to alienate from myself by calling my feelings "weird". But that's just not constructive.

RetroSoldier

You know, you really shouldnt call yourself pathetic. You seem to have your life ahead of you. I envy you so much. Call your self pathetic and a lazy slob, but your not depressed about it. Itleast you have that. I do understand how you feel thou. It hurts to feel pathetic, even thou you clearly are not. But its also hard to get rid of that feeling. I have felt pathetic all my life. And I look at everyone as if the are above me, like you for exaple. I have felt useless all my life, and it really hurts, and makes you feel like your the only one in the world who feels that way.
And clearly people who feel this way are not. Just take a look at these forums.

w*n*c*a*m

I'm really glad that I found this site... I love reading your replies!... it's like, after all this time that i felt I'm having my own world... I finally found people who truly understands me and gives me real advices. so thank you all! :)...
and about what sidney told me... yeah! i also think of that, a lot actually!... especially when i'm alone in my room and my family's out... I suddenly think "what the heck am i doing here?! I should be out like the rest of them." .. there's a lot of things that I wanna do but I'm scared to start because I might disappoint myself again, but at the same time, i'm worrying about the "TIME" left for me (what a conflict!)
If only I could finally accept living a "HUMAN" life! I know I would overcome this problem. Get that? I know what's the cause of my problem but it's not easy to erase it.... but because of you people... I'm trying to mend myself again... seriously, I'm trying.

TAMPA-BAY

HI I know that feeling all too well. This anxiety just drains my energy completely. I just dont think I go on like this. One moment I am fine then I go to lunch or I realize we have company over at the house and I go hide in the bathroom and i am like . I though I was makeing progress. Then as soone as i go a few meter form the situation I am normal again.

At least after finding sites like these I now have a secound wind as they say. If I didnt know that there were others scattered thruout the globe I would of given up years ago.

noone

I understand just how you feel.And I'm trying to post replies and write topics but it seems that my English is not clear enough to explain my feelings becouse there are always no replies to my questions. :oops: :roll: I wish I could write better.

w*n*c*a*m

but i could understand you?... i mean there's nothing wrong with your grammar or anything... just try :) and thanks for the reply also

wow. Yeah same here. I have the EXACT same problem. It's like you know what you want and you just don't know how to go about getting it, and like there's so MUCH I want to do and so many ideas I have but there's always something in the way, and I wouldn't want to end my life because maybe just maybe one time I could do something with no mistake and be happy. But whenever I try I feel worst too. SO I think I know how you feel.

w*n*c*a*m

I'm re-reading my previous post and I realized that it's been 7 months when I first came here to this site! This was my first post. How about that? I'm an intermediate user now! Just a little reminiscing :)

however, I still feel this way... and when I do. I just read all the replies in this thread and it gradually makes me feel better again.
(*wingcharm pats her own shoulder)