Feeling sad

Emma03

I'm not sure why I'm posting this, but I don't really have anybody to talk to that understands. I feel pretty sad/lonely right now and am just having a really off night. I haven't really been talking to anybody about my feelings lately because I feel like a broken record and I just feel like I'm usually not taken that seriously. I know I need to see a therapist again, but I have been putting it off. Had some bad experiences in the past...and...am not sure if I'm ready to deal with everything I need to. Anyway, just needed to vent a little.

Hope everybody is doing well..

UnOccupied

Your feelings are ALWAYS welcome here, no matter how insignificant your anxiety may be telling you they are. I guarantee you, there are many people on here who appreciate you sharing with us.

Please share more, and i would be glad to share my feelings about why it is you are sad and down. It happens to everyone...me, you, everyone on here, and everyone in the real world who you presume to be perfect. We want to know why you are feeling down, it will only make you feel better after sharing. :)