Feeling nervous about my new job tomorrow

Section_31

Well, I know this was coming. And the date has finally arrived. I start my new job tomorrow. I've been off this whole week with too much time to think about which I'm pretty sure didn't help.

I'm nervous mentally. I wouldn't say anxious or scared. Everybody has been very nice and THEY approached ME for this job. Eye said they have confidence that with training I can do very good at this.

I got a new car yesterday. No joke. I needed something smaller and more practical, as my previous vehicle was too large and too unwieldy and I had 2 near miss accidents downtown. I spent today getting more dress shirts and ties as well. I already have 2 suits. I think I'm as ready as I'm going to be.

I'm trying to relax this afternoon. Just take it easy, watch tv. Eat pizza. And get ready for tomorrow.

I'm nervous, but mainly Bc I think it's something new. I must hoping I really do do good at this. And excel.

Props acquired. Stage is set. Outward front is ready.

Not its time to see if I can dance.

Wish me luck.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
It's natural to be nervous when starting a new job :)
It sounds like you did your best to prepare yourself, and that you intend to keep doing your best. There is nothing more you can do, so you played your part. I hope you can find a way to release the stress for the rest of the day (and night). Don't forget it's normal not to be perfect on your first few weeks. Good luck!!

migthymask

My best wishes, start a new jobs always makes anxiety, but try to go ahead and remember that nobody born knowing wverything, try to be polite and don't forget, say Hello, please and thank you.

good luck ;)

Section_31

Well, so far, week 1 has gone well. Sort of. Though I think im not catching on fast enough or taking in as much as I need. There is ALLLLOOOOOTTTTTT to learn!!!. Holy crap. I feel like im back in uni all over again, except now I have to wear a suit every day and drive a flashy car......

My boss says im doing really really well and not to worry. But its hard not to, so much is riding on me succeeding at this. Why does everyone keep believeing in me?? im wondering where the faith is coming from. men don't take kindly to fallen idols.....