Feel so low

Pink_Paula

I feel so low right now, to the people i'm talking to i seem ok, but inside i've had enough, enough of trying to please people and pretending to be the happy person i think they want me to be, i'm just feeling down right now so ignore me ::eek::

Chlo

Banned
Aww Paula if you want to talk to me about anything you can message me, Im here for you!!

I know what its like trying to please people all the time and put on a brave face. I hate it but cannot help it. Online you can be yourself. remember that hun noone will judge u x

xxaimsxx

Its ok to be sad sometimes. Its good to let it all out and say how you feel. Sometimes smiling on the outside when your not happy inside can be really stressful.
:)

market.garden

Yeah there's nothing wrong feeling low when this kinda pressure gets too much. And no one's gonna ignore you, so everyone's here if you need to talk :)

FOR REAL

Banned
i cant think of anything sensible to say paula.
youve got loads of pets though i think. so maybe try concentrate on them and then concentrate on me trying to put 100s of spiders outside without harming them

Newtype

Paula you can talk to me any time. Look at all the people here who are there for you ^_^

I know what you mean Paula. You can get very sick and tired of pretending to be what the people in your life "want" you to be like. It takes a lot of energy to fake a smile and being happy!!

Pink_Paula

Thank you so much everyone *big huggles*

I just felt really down last night grrrrr at depression hehe i feel better today though especially knowing you are all on here :cool: thankies again :)

sevenroses

Aww don't feel down. It's really true that you can't please all people all the time. It's not possible and it's not necessary :) It's not work upsetting yourself if someone frowns on your behavior. You're never going to please everyone, so you might as well just focus on pleasing yourself!