feel lonely and depressed :(

Ammako

Umm where should I start.. I'm 20 years old,female. Well some people told me I'm attractive and nice. Lately I feel really depress and lonely,even with my family. Every time I feel sad,angry and cry for no reason. I lost interest at everything and sleep too much.

I have some friends but I can't really talk about my problem. (It's really hard for me to express my feeling) And my family..they don't understand,I already went to psychiatry and had some medication but no result. My parents say that there's nothing wrong w/ me and I just have to go out more. I know that's what I must do,but I'm scared of people. When I meet new people,I always feel they gonna reject/bullying me. (I've bullied before) I scared people will know that I have psychological problems. I'm
scared that people will think I'm crazy/freak.
I feel that I'll turn into anti social person,but the truth I just afraid and lonely

I need someone who can understand me,care about me,someone that I can really talk,share,someone who not just call when they need me but disappear when I need them,, please HELP me,what should I? I feel really hopeless :'(
Sorry for the long post and my english m(_ _)m

Asphyxiatedragoon

You sound like you need a really good friend. Just do small things first like play a video game or something. Do something you really like. It's what I do when I feel like shit and hell yes I feel better after I play a scary game :) Horror/survival is my cup of tea.

mikebird

Banned
I feel the same as you

Nothing's happening here

I'm amazed how well I'm coping the burden of loneliness since 2001. I don't deserve this rejection. I know I can cope with anything. I need someone to spend life with, and an occupation. I used to make peopke laugh and enjoy life. I can't work out why it's gone bad like this

Happy life is just a bonus
I want to add a bit more.

Being alone is doom. Nobody to talk to. This is clearly the reason in itself. People don't like talking with me because I live in a personal life of me. There should be a simple solution. As you see, all I have to talk about is me.

The crying I do, regularly, is very positive! I laugh at myself and feel the warm tears roll out of the eyes onto face, chin, clothes and floor. I look at myself in the mirror and laugh at me, him, and smile, and wink. Sleep and cooking for me and eating is quite funny. Same food every week.

There will be a random chance to go on holiday with someone. It happened before; I think of that has my last chance.

When I spent time in hospital between age 7 and 10, I made people laugh there. Time alone. Family were busy.

I told myself then that I'll have enough soul to keep going, whatever happens

I remember games like Silent Hill & Resident Evil. I don't fancy games now. I had a childhood doing that

Last edited:

JuiceB

@Ammako - I understand where you're coming from. Hopefully things will change for the better.

@mikebird - You should be a poet. You really know how to express openly what you feel inside. Some of us aren't that honest with ourselves.

@mikebird - You should be a poet. You really know how to express openly what you feel inside. Some of us aren't that honest with ourselves.

I know this is off-topic but I second that. Mikebird definitely has a unique way of expressing things, in a good way. I think he should do some writing on the side.

MikeyC

When I meet new people,I always feel they gonna reject/bullying me. (I've bullied before) I scared people will know that I have psychological problems. I'm
I feel that I'll turn into anti social person,but the truth I just afraid and lonely
You feel they're going to reject you. You feel they're going to bully you.

You're not giving yourself a chance here! You're accepting defeat before the battle has even started.

If you're feeling really lonely, try to have a small chat with the next person you meet. Smile, too. Don't put any pressure on yourself or of your partner, and hopefully you can walk away with your head held high. :)

MotherWolff

Banned
^^^^^^^That's a great suggestion, MikeyC!^^^^^^^^^

This is not as hard as it sounds. You could start the conversation simply by saying, "hello, how are you?" or you could compliment the person on their appearance but be honest about it. And I always feel better after I do it. You can too, Ammako! :)

It sounds to me like you need some reassuring friends who will support you. I really hope things get better for you.

THeCARS1979

Umm where should I start.. I'm 20 years old,female. Well some people told me I'm attractive and nice. Lately I feel really depress and lonely,even with my family. Every time I feel sad,angry and cry for no reason. I lost interest at everything and sleep too much.

I have some friends but I can't really talk about my problem. (It's really hard for me to express my feeling) And my family..they don't understand,I already went to psychiatry and had some medication but no result. My parents say that there's nothing wrong w/ me and I just have to go out more. I know that's what I must do,but I'm scared of people. When I meet new people,I always feel they gonna reject/bullying me. (I've bullied before) I scared people will know that I have psychological problems. I'm

I need someone who can understand me,care about me,someone that I can really talk,share,someone who not just call when they need me but disappear when I need them,, please HELP me,what should I? I feel really hopeless :'(
Sorry for the long post and my english m(_ _)m

hey do you want to talk?

Ammako

@Noheni: I don't play video game anymore and I'm too scared to play horror game haha. I listening music to make myself better,but my family say I listen music too much :/

Yes I'm too scared to fight my own battle,I really need a someone to support me?
And I'll try your suggestion btw :)
Thanks guys,your reply makes me feel better :) at least I'm not feel alone