Fed up

recluse

I think the place i live in has a lot to do with my anxiety. I live in the sticks, with nothing here. I have to drive 30 miles each way to work, and the nearest cinema is 60 miles away! The fact that everything is so far away just makes me think ''I can't be bothered!''...It's just rediculous that i have to drive for hours just to get to anywhere. The only source of entertainment here is; going to bars o'r counting sheep....And we all know the jokes about Welsh people and sheep :lol:

Whenever i am in crowds of people i feel uneasy because i'm not used to havign so many people around me. For example i went to Poland for new years eve and i didn't feel at all happy in the middle of the crowds in the celebration...I just didn't know how i should act..All these people around me cheering and i think i was the only one not cheering. It doesn't help that it was my first time ever out of the house at new years eve.

Anyway i may as well be Robinson Crusoe as i feel so cut off from civilization. Also the people here are so nosey and close minded. The one thing i like is the non existant crime here but i don't know how long i can live in this place for.

dottie

wow 60 miles? you really do live in the sticks!

i don't live in the sticks and i still feel cut off from civilization. well, not cut off but... i still feel like an outsider. like a sore thumb. it's funny, sometimes i think living in the sticks would be great! i could be alone and not have to deal with judgement. then you remind me of the small town vibe and that everyone is nosy.

recluse

There's nothing here but houses, there's a lot of people living here but that's all there is. God knows where all these people work!