fear of the mortuary slab!

hmm im an organ donator , the way i see it is the worms will eat you in your coffin , or you get cremated , isnt it better to save a life , some poor person in hospital praying an organ donator like me will save there lives , they might have kids a family , just my view ......

And that's really good of you
but to be honest, no-one would want mine..All i smoke and drink.

iamthenra

That would be fine as long as they would let the urn be buried lol & I don't think they would. I want my ashes to be buried. Plus, I'm sure my family would put my remains where everyone else in the family's is & it's not a Catholic place, so things might be different there.

YES!!!! They bury the urn... I know I was there, and I even got to put my fathers ashes / urn in the hole they dug.... He has a full sized gravestone too and a full sized plot as well. I am going to be in the same plot as he is because it is a full sized grave, so there is plenty of space.

lyricalliaisons

YES!!!! They bury the urn... I know I was there, and I even got to put my fathers ashes / urn in the hole they dug.... He has a full sized gravestone too and a full sized plot as well. I am going to be in the same plot as he is because it is a full sized grave, so there is plenty of space.

That sounds cool :D I'm glad I know that now, I never thought it could happen lol. I know I've heard that ashes aren't allowed to be buried before, so I'm hoping the place I'll be buried at let's that happen.

I feel weird sitting around plotting my burial lol

iamthenra

That sounds cool :D I'm glad I know that now, I never thought it could happen lol. I know I've heard that ashes aren't allowed to be buried before, so I'm hoping the place I'll be buried at let's that happen.

I feel weird sitting around plotting my burial lol

I only mentioned Catholic because they are much more strict than other religions, in fact they didn't want to do the service for my father because they want the body to be whole and they don't believe in cremation I guess... But we talked them into letting us do it since we are not Catholic??? IDK... Just saying if we can get them to let us do that there anywhere else should be a piece of cake....