Favourite fictional characters?

Rodox

my top 3:
L Lawliet
Lmatsuyama.JPG

L Lawliet (エル・ローライト, Eru Rōraito?), commonly referred to by his alias "L" (エル, Eru?), is a fictional character in the manga and anime series Death Note. He is considered the world's greatest detective.
L, who also uses the aliases Hideki Ryuga (流河 旱樹, Ryūga Hideki?), Ryuzaki (竜崎, Ryūzaki?), Eraldo Coil (エラルド=コイル, Erarudo-Koiru?), and Deneuve (ドヌーヴ, Donūvu?), the latter two for which he has developed reputations as the second- and third-best detectives in the world, is quite secretive and only communicates with the world through his assistant Watari. He never shows his face to the world, instead representing himself with a capital L in Old English Five or cloister black.

Tweek Tweak
180px-TweekTheNewLead.jpg

Tweek is a hyperactive boy who has messy blonde hair, generally wears a grey-green shirt buttoned incorrectly, and dark blue jeans. Tweek is noted for his quirky mannerisms; he is always nervous and jittery and usually overdosed on caffeine, leading to extreme paranoia and hyperactivity. In addition, he claims that "I can't sleep... ever." His voice is usually strained, and he tends to scream, "GAH! Too much pressure, I can't take it!!" or some variation thereof. In the episode "Free Hat", he appears to practice fatalism. Tweek has become so hyper that he has terrible nightmares when he ever does sleep, and has even been known to pull out huge pieces of his hair.

Ichabod Crane(1999 movie)
3818391799kv6.jpg

A New York police officer with an interest in science, sent to Sleepy Hollow to investigate a string of grisly murders. Although he is squeamish, high-strung, and unnerved by the sight of blood, he is determined to reform law enforcement and the justice system. Ichabod uses innovative techniques such as postmortem examinations and scientific methods, even inventing a few gadgets to examine evidence more thoroughly.

What are yours?

BBCC

Well My favorite is George Costanza.
I could go on and on with things to say about him but that take up a lot of space.

recluse

Travis Bickle from Taxi driver, probably because i can relate to his loner persona and he get's the scum off hte streets!

Edith

recluse said:
Travis Bickle from Taxi driver, probably because i can relate to his loner persona and he get's the scum off hte streets!

Yes. One of the greatest of all time... god I LOVE that character.

For me though, it would be "Claire Huxtable" from The Cosby Show . She is beauty, brains, style, class and ... well, basically the personification of pure perfection.

*sigh* she is who I aspire to be in a general sense.

Huxtables.JPG

Shinigami

Gregory House from the tv show house.

house.jpg

Lee Scoresby from his dark materials triolgy.

goldencompass2.jpg

Scar from the lion king.

Scar.Expected.jpg

Bender from Futurama.

HomerandBender.jpg

(On the right)

gascar

mine is tyler durden from fight club, the ultimate alpha male that fear no one, does only what he thinks and dont give a fuck, the king of men, the guy that man want to be like him and woman just want to be with him.

maybe he is fictional but he have qualities that everyone would want, i think if you learn psychology or sociology you hear his name at least once :eek:

Dave_McFadden

Shinigami said:
Gregory House from the tv show house.

house.jpg

Yes, definitely. SCORE!

Also, Hawkeye from M*A*S*H, for those who remember that show.

Finally, a character named Jacob Horner, from a story called "The End of the Road", by John Barth. Probably, none of you have ever heard of him. He was a weirdo, but "high-functioning" enough in the outside world to get away with it most of the time.

strawberrybrunette

My favourites? I have tonnes! I watch way too many movies/cartoons/comedies, read too many books - gotta do something in the long hours of the day!

First, Captain Blackadder, from Blackadder! He's the guy in the middle of the photo. He's just the nastiest, most self-interested bully of a character ever created. He's very intelligent, only he's surrounded by idiots, which is where much of the humour comes from. I like all series of Blackadder, but Blackadder Goes Forth (from which this picture is taken) is my favourite. I don't know how popular it is in America, but if you don't watch it, you should. It's British comedy at it's finest, with some of our most talented actors ! - Speaking of which, the guy who plays Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) is quite a main part in Blackadder.
black.gif

Also, i love Spongebob! Proof to my theory that the world would be so much happier if nobody had an IQ above 50.
17873spongebob.jpg

And L, from Deathnote. He's got a fanclub growing on this site! I just love him - he's a genius, and he's really cute. The anime was the best anime i have ever seen, and it was L that made it that good!
1202672464_sPondering.jpg

And Alex from a Clockwork Orange. Yeah, he's evil, but i love anti-heroes.
gruesome_clockwork_431x300.jpg

Also I have loads of faves from books, but the one's that stick out in my mind are Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, because she's JUST FANTASTIC, and Lestat from Anne Rice's vampire chronicles - because he's evil, but misunderstood and aristocratic!

Rodox

strawberrybrunette said:
!

And Alex from a Clockwork Orange. Yeah, he's evil, but i love anti-heroes.
gruesome_clockwork_431x300.jpg
I forgot Alex,he is also one of my top!

Alex: As we walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside, but thinking all the time - Now it was to be Georgie the general, saying what we should do and what not to do, and Dim as his mindless greeding bulldog. But suddenly, I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones, and that the oomny ones use like, inspiration and what Bog sends. Now it was lovely music that came into my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on, and I viddied right at once what to do.

co1xl3.jpg

Predacon

strawberrybrunette said:
First, Captain Blackadder, from Blackadder! He's the guy in the middle of the photo. He's just the nastiest, most self-interested bully of a character ever created. He's very intelligent, only he's surrounded by idiots, which is where much of the humour comes from. I like all series of Blackadder, but Blackadder Goes Forth (from which this picture is taken) is my favourite. I don't know how popular it is in America, but if you don't watch it, you should. It's British comedy at it's finest, with some of our most talented actors ! - Speaking of which, the guy who plays Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) is quite a main part in Blackadder.

Blackadder is hilarious, I watch it whenever they repeat it on TV.