Chuck Berry
Cory Hart
Elton John
Hanson
No Doubt
Garth Brooks
George Jones
Great Big Sea
Our Lady Peace (good when you're depressed)
Presidents Of The USA
Savage Garden
The Spice Girls
The Moffats
The Police
The Verve
Tim McGraw
Tommy Tutune
Trisha Yearwood
TLC

InvisaLady

Metallica
Godsmack
Nightwish
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed
Hourcast
Rammstein
In Extremo
Faun
Lordi
Rob Zombie
Ozzy
Saltatio Mortis
Black Veil Brides
Sirenia
Subway to Sally

1BlackSheep

One in bold are my favorites.

Ace of Base
Alanis Morrissette
Aqua
Backstreet Boys
Blink 182
Buddy Holly
Chilliwack
Chuck Berry
Cory Hart
Elton John
Hanson
No Doubt
Garth Brooks
George Jones
Great Big Sea
Our Lady Peace (good when you're depressed)
Presidents Of The USA
Savage Garden
The Spice Girls
The Moffats
The Police
The Verve
Tim McGraw
Tommy Tutune
Trisha Yearwood
TLC
Nice variety, Aspie! I like pretty much all of them too. :)

vse2008

I've discovered that a lot of my favorite music today is alternative. Anything will a ballroom dance beat - waltz, foxtrot, cha-cha, rumba, swing. There are a lot these songs in rock music. My favorite waltz is "Take it to the Limit" by The Eagles.

My all-time favorite band is T'Pau.

Mixed bag really, Arcade Fire and Hendrix are probably the standout favorites but anything from BADBADNOTGOOD to MGMT to Tame Impala, Chemical Brothers or St.Vincent float my boat

williamreinsch

Everyone seems to have really good music taste here haha :)
My taste is always changing but atm it has to be these:
The the
Future Islands
Joy Division
The Smiths
Faith no more

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Currently I've been listening to a lotta instrumental rock music, particularly post-rock bands like Sigur Rós and Mogwai. Also started listening to Aphex Twin again. As well as, recently get into, and really liking, Tom Waits.

williamreinsch

Currently I've been listening to a lotta instrumental rock music, particularly post-rock bands like Sigur Rós and Mogwai. Also started listening to Aphex Twin again. As well as, recently get into, and really liking, Tom Waits.
woo! aphex twin! I love that band.. i should've mentioned them in my list. Avril 14th and IZ-US are awesome songs if you've not heard them already.
Also I hear they have a new studio album that will be released soon! :) cannot wait!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
woo! aphex twin! I love that band.. i should've mentioned them in my list. Avril 14th and IZ-US are awesome songs if you've not heard them already.

Already heard 'em. Come to Daddy and Druqkz were the first 2 Aphex Twin albums I bought. Selected Ambient Works Volumes 1 & 2 are also great albums.

Also I hear they have a new studio album that will be released soon! :) cannot wait!

Yeah, same here.

Also since you mentioned them on your list, I hear that Faith No More have started work on their new album, I think it's set for a early 2015 release? Can't wait to hear their new music, either.