Fabulousness Ball

mmmm

Some of you may have noticed a tingling sensation in the web between your left thumb and forefinger. This is an unusual but not entirely unexpected result of your recent surgery. I hope you don't mind but I have taken the liberty of sneaking through my computer screen into a few of your houses while you were asleep, injecting you with a mild tranquiliser and inserting a microscopic ball of fabulousness just under the skin of said webbing. From now on, whenever you are in one of your anxiety-trigger situations, all you have to do is squeeze your left thumb up against your left forefinger and an adequate amount of fabulousness will automatically be secreted into your blood stream. Each secretion will last an hour, which will give your fabulousness-ball enough time to refill itself before your next squeeze. Although fabulousness may not necessarily lessen your anxiety, it will make your anxiety virtually undetectible to anybody within a five mile radius (mostly because they will be too busy focussing on how fabulous you are). I would love to hear feedback from anybody who has been feeling particularly fabulous recently so that I can separate my patients from the placebos.

MWAH! you all rock!