Expressing my inner thoughts

gummybear22

then I vote for a big ol' tent and a bulldozer does it's work inside the tent. then they somehow carry off the contents to a dump by using a helicopter, if that's how bad it is.

Nathália

with me, i don't think the US should go so out of the way to put everything in spanish. if you go to a country, I think you should be expected to learn their main language, not have the country conform to the visitors/new citizens.

I agree that citizens should learn how to speak the national language, but people visiting don't have to be fluent to visit a country. Hearing someone speaking another language doesn't mean they're not fluent in another one.

America is a place of all cultures, to tell people to stop speaking Spanish and to leave their culture behind is a big no no to me, but of course one should try to learn English. I think it's good to be at least bilingual for a lot of people, but that's just me

truffleshuffle

I agree that citizens should learn how to speak the national language, but people visiting don't have to be fluent to visit a country. Hearing someone speaking another language doesn't mean they're not fluent in another one.

America is a place of all cultures, to tell people to stop speaking Spanish and to leave their culture behind is a big no no to me, but of course one should try to learn English. I think it's good to be at least bilingual for a lot of people, but that's just me

I don;t mind people speaking there own language I just wish I could speak diffren;t lauguages

gummybear22

it's fine for people to speak whatever language, i just don't think a country should be changing how it's been just because alot of spanish speakers or any other language people come in-especially if the speakers aren't here legally.
i know that people don't need to be fluent to go to a country, they don't even have to know the national language at all. but if they expect to interact with natives, they should learn the native language rather than having the natives learn the visitors' languages.

Nathália

^ I agree with you, I see what you're saying.

I've been really frustrated so much is going on around here. The water in the house is even dirty. I only have internet because my sister has an expensive phone with wifi, I need this as an escape for real or I would be crazy. These people are a hot mess. If I told what went on no one would probably believe me, it's exactly why we're up in Missouri.

It's way more than this nasty house, it's people too. I've always appreciated what I have, but this makes makes me love it even more. I've been without things for a long while in my life, but I never been living in such an unsanitary place the streets are cleaner than this.

I can't think, so I'm coming here to rant. My mother agreed with me today about dropping a bomb on this crap. I'm holding it together, people are getting on my nerves and I'm taking bird baths with nasty water, smh so much so much.

gummybear22

why not go to a public bathroom with 2 buckets and your soap and a towel and washcloth/sponge, fill both buckets with hot water, get alot of paper towels, and using the first bucket do the soaping part of the shower, and using the second bucket do the rinsing off. do all this in the handicapped stall so you have more room, and also fill up the buckets when no one is watching you so you won't feel as weird. dry off and put on clothes, and soak up the used water on the floor with the paper towels, throw them away, empty the buckets in the sink and wash them out, and leave.

Nathália

Thank you gummybear and Atrus, sorry I couldn't respond sooner, you guys are really sweet yourselves thanks :)

I had a very interesting adventure. I'm now at home and I feel like I am brand new person in some ways. I have a long story let's just say it involves a visionary looking into the future and seeing the present, dead people, old people and some new "pets". I'm not good at story telling, but I'll try.

Nathália

I hate it when I accidentally click out of the tab/browser that I'm typing in. I don't feel like typing stuff up anymore, now I'm discouraged and annoyed.
:rolleyes:

That "psychic" lady that visited us called it out or visionary w/e. It was my dads wife daughter in law and the morning on that we all were about to leave she came over to spend the night, so we all started talking to her.

The visionary lady turned to me and told me that I will save someones life. She told me that I will meet a girl, she will be white and will be quite just like me. This girl will become my best friend and one day she will be contemplating suicide and I will be the one to talk her out of it.

I am an agnostic atheist, but that still made me wanted to cry when she said that. I'm very sensitive to stories like that. I can relate to being very depressed and I am doing so much better than in my past. I wish I could find someone before it's too late. It was making me get all choked up.

She said some more stuff and gave me advice to write more and say what's on my mind. She told me I don't like to talk because people may think I'm crazy, but talk regardless and express yourself regardless. It's true that I have a wild imagination and I'm definitely taking this ladies advice, I don't know if she assumed that about me because I'm quite or what.

She made remark about me, she said that I am a sweet person, but I have a little bit of gangster in me. I just burst out laughing.

She told me a lot and said that I could write books and make money off of it but I have not found out how to harness my talent yet.

You know I have ran into so many people that are good writers themselves, but they feel so ashamed of their work, scared to express certain things or they're discouraged.

I don't know if my work is good or not. So, I'm not like whoooo I'm so talented and I'm too shy to even let anyone read my stories.

I have journals from high school full of stories and every time I open those books up hidden in the deepest darkest spot in the back of my closet I give myself a face palm and start to blush.

I stoped writing so much because it was embarrassing to me, this lady even if one believes that she's real or fake, she had some things to say that make me look at things from another view.

So, I'm going to go buy some journals and start picking up writing more, because I used to do it a lot. Many times I wrote stories because I would be alone, so I did it to look like I was doing something. When I went to school on campus, I would sit alone and just write like I was doing homework, but I really just had nothing to do with myself.

My mind always have a lot on it it, so I have to write. Kinda like now...........

Nathália

You should also try to go on a dating website and find a date! You don't care if the person is a male or a female, so your options are great! Who knows! Maybe you'll find a male to date, so your family will never need to know that you don't care what someone's gender is or how they look!

Nathália doesn't think soooooooo!

I had one fool already harass and threaten me because I wouldn't talk to him about masturbation and I wouldn't send him pictures in my panties. I was feed that lame " we are friends we can talk about anything" line. " You should to trust me." :rolleyes:

Friends mean respecting other peoples boundaries, if someone doesn't want to talk to you about something, get over it! Or if a person does not want to do something with you, you need to move along. That's being an abuser when you don't respect peoples boundaries, pushing them out of their comfort zone. I think it's very selfish of people too.

I have been there and done that and two of them were fools. Only if that truly meant I had more options. I don't think it's limited to dating websites though, a person could find a jerk anywhere. Even females can be jerks. I would feel dirty if I ever tried to hide someone from my family, even though they're old school and think it's the end times they would just have to get over it.

I want more of an innocent friendship, where no one wants me to get sexually involved with them or someone develops feelings.

" I just want to be friends and cuddle" No. -_-.. That sounds very affectionate to me. I will hug and support people, I just don't get the whole cuddling thing unless I want to show someone that kind of affection, but that's me personally.

I can never say never because I might meet a good person and it be unexpected, but it's not what I'm looking for at the moment. I would be satisfied with good people to be around. Edit: I do care about how people look. Yikes!!! How did I miss that.... Moving along....

Last edited:

MikeyC

I had one fool already harass and threaten me because I wouldn't talk to him about masturbation and I wouldn't send him pictures in my panties. I was feed that lame " we are friends we can talk about anything" line. " You should to trust me." :rolleyes:
This guy is a grade-A loser. You already know that, of course.

Nathália

Thank you Mikey C, like always. Yeah I do know. :)

On to the long story that I wanted to tell about how my “vacation” changed me a bit. I’m always very scared to open up about this. I would have to start from the start of things. I’m trying to tell this like a story.I feel like I have to tell it like a story so people know where I’m coming from. Part One.

I come from a once very beautiful place. There are cotton fields all in town and you see cotton rolled up like hay bales, you drive by and see fields of watermelon, greens and located inside the town there are peanut mills some of them are torn down. Then you see grass so green because they grow this grass to put on baseball fields, just a lot of interesting stuff. You see history also because right in front of these food and plant growing fields are huge mansions.

You see can beautiful horse’s trotting in meadows, it’s exotic and breath taking scenery. I wish I could stop and snap pictures, but you see this driving down a highway and you would be in big trouble if you stood by these fields because they don’t want people stealing. When I was a baby people used to come from all over America and sell natural stuff off of their trucks for low prices and set up stands and many of my family still get their food right out of their garden and cook it right off the vine.

They still have the chain gang workers out there picking food sometimes. It’s still nostalgic on the outer parts of town. I was born in 1992 and when I was a baby I used to be shucking vegetables with my great aunts and so many women used to make dresses and trade them with each other, most women were nurses so I’ve learned a lot. It was kind of like living in the secret life of bees, even the town was segregated in the 90’s. Now you see people of all colors being polite to each other. That’s a long story I rather not get into, I’m just talking about how the world is in some places and there are still very segregated places in America and people would not think that that would still be around, but it is. It had a lot of beauty to it, even though it had flaws.

Now it’s one of the worst places you could ever live in America. You might want to go to bad sides of Detroit, Atlanta, St Louis before you go here because at least those places have large populations. You go to place that have a population under 12,000 and see that people are dropping like flies and most of them are young people, that’s the one place you do not want to be, this town is so small, now that I’m a city girl I see that it’s extremely small.

So many people are moving out of this place that it looks like a ghost town now and no one wants to come back. It’s left to a bunch of thugs. I went back 3 years ago and my cousins were younger then so I would walk around, it was terrible. Thousands of cockroaches coming out of the project sewers, cockroaches were covered in the playground and you would see street gangs hosting car parades. Prostitutes were walking around and one came up to us and it was a male in red lipstick and heels.

He looked real flimsy because the bright red lipstick didn’t match his skin tone and it was put on like a clown would put on its makeup; his pointy high heel shoes looked too big, he had very hairy legs wearing short shorts, so skinny he looked like he was starved. He came up to my cousin and told her how beautiful she was and asked if she wanted to make some money, she shot him the side eye and told him to get away. He switched back across the road in his ill-fitting clothes.

This all has a point to it, but the point is like a story and I don’t think what I'm saying would understood I didn’t tell it this way. My mother won’t let me talk to her about it because she knows what goes on and it upsets her. This world is very sad; I have so much that I need to get out before moving forward, but I can’t type it all right now.

MikeyC

Your story started positively enough but it ended really sadly. ::(: I hate to see what part 2 is all about.

Nathália

I guess that lady was right, I do have a lot on my mind. I just need a happy place. I'm so sick of mean spirited people. Some of the people on here that I talk to on here are the nicest most sincere people I ever "met". I really do enjoy emailing friends here, having support. Truth is, since I felt kick down so much, if didn't find some kind of help/support or exposure to people who are real from somewhere. I would be really out of my mind.

I did end up in one of those places before, I do feel like I'm getting much better and I'm starting to understand things more. I get help from other places now. Seriously just a few years ago I was in one of the worse places mentally, I flipped out being tired of carrying weight. The world really can get better, I think it first helps to express your voice and know that you're unique and nothing is wrong with that.

Forget if people do not embrace it. People don't respect a lot of things. I'm going to say it flat out this world is mad, but you have to find ways from going insane in it. Finding like minded people, I'm thankful for that.

Nathália

I understand. I am 100% sure you're not the only one!

Of course not. So so so so many people carry things with them. I think all people have something because life isn't always a pretty picture for anyone. When one looks at the reality and not what they make life to be, it's screwed.

Sometimes life is so F**ked up, you can't make life out what you want it to be.

It's not just people with anxiety disorders who feel the same. It really is just how the world is, but there is also so much beauty in this world there really is.

In some moments it may be hard to see it. I hope you're doing better because I feel you. Especially because you're so sweet.

MikeyC

Of course not. So so so so many people carry things with them. I think all people have something because life isn't always a pretty picture for anyone. When one looks at the reality and not what they make life to be, it's screwed.

Sometimes life is so F**ked up, you can't make life out what you want it to be.

It's not just people with anxiety disorders who feel the same. It really is just how the world is, but there is also so much beauty in this world there really is.

In some moments it may be hard to see it. I hope you're doing better because I feel you. Especially because you're so sweet.
There is beauty in the world, but I sometimes find it hard to see it. I find beauty more in natural wonders of the world, like forests and landscapes.

You're right that it's not just people with anxiety that feel this way. Lots of people do from all walks of life. It's more about how we deal with this sort of thing than how we acknowledge it. I have a friend who realises how bad capitalism is, but he just deals with it, otherwise he will go crazy thinking about it too much.

Thank you, you're sweet, as well. :)

Nathália

I had a good day.

I'm starting a new block of classes and they are going well, my classmates responded to me kindly. There was a question about race/ethnicity and the identities that people can fall under. I thought the question could be a bit controversial along with my response, but turn out it wasn't controversial and many people had good things to say about how I responded. I have more homework in my new courses, so I will have less free time. Responding to people make me blush because it's awkward to communicate with people when I can see that they like me. I have a break put in the middle of this block so phew less stress.

Christmas is not too far away, so I went down to community center and I gave some clothes away. Unfortunately I do not have money because I have it all to my mother, I do not mind giving her my last dime because I know she will repay me. So, I'll have to wait until next year to ship my half brother a present. I wonder what do 10 year boys like that is under $50? I brought him a remote control police car last year. I call him and talk to him and I also try to do for him. My father was actually being sweet in the last 3 months. When I talked to my father he told me that he's been off alcohol for the last 5 years and he haven't screamed at me when I got on the phone with him, so I see that as a better reason to be kind/giving. When I went there he gave my nieces and my sister something, so I feel it would be fair to give back somehow.

I'm going to try again, I have a fresh new start, so I've been going to bed on time less stressed. I can not get through to my psychiatrist, I leave messages at the main office and they're supposed to call me back. I need my medication because I am not a person that can gain weight and that is not good for me because it's easy for me to go below what is not healthy. I sure do eat, it's not a thyroid problem, I find it weird because this problem only appeared when I experienced heavy depression. I'll see, I just hope I can get through to someone and someone call me back.

Nathália

I had a small panic attack because I thought someone was trying to break in this morning. There is a security bar at the front door and you have to go up steps to get into my house, so it would be hard to break in, but come to find out it was wind from a snow blizzard and someone didn't shut the door all the way, I would have had a heart attack if the bar wasn't there and the door was wide open. I don't even like walking down my stairs at night, there is a collection of dolls sitting on my fire place and it's creepy. When I used to get dolls as a child I would shove them in my closet, so I never got dolls.

Especially after watching chuckie when I was little, I like chuckie, but I would hate to see a replica of him or his bride. Any movies about a dolls haunting people and things like silence of the lambs are scary to me because they're super creepy. I don't stay up on movies, I'm not a huge movie watcher because I just don't know. I like books, but the only book series that I got caught up in was the series of unfortunate events, and that was so many years ago. I like a good book that can wrap me in because I do think they're much better than movies because of what is left to the imagination.

Since today, I'm really confined by the weather, that means no drama in my household today, so I can come from under my hermit rock hiding from everybody yelling at each other and saying ignorant things that do not need to be said. I think I'm going to force myself to watch one movie.