Excessive Facial sweating!!!

rr234

I sweat from my forehead all the time no matter if its a cold day, when i get nervous i sweat even more. is there any treatments out there that can control this condition.

thanks

whatsoever

read it in internet, I throw out wrapping, sorry :). In my opinion for forehead you may use it but absolutely not around eyes, it is quite strong.

whatsoever

You may alsy tro out botox, I know it may sounds strange but I heard it works, and you have a relief for about a year.

laure15

For some reason, my nose sweats a lot. It gets oily easily. Applying anti-persperant there is out of the question. Not sure if I want to try Botox because I have a feeling I won't be able to sneeze or blow my nose afterwards.

DermoDav

Limited choices...
Best is BOTOX, I usually do 2-3 facial HH injections per week. Note however Botox causes muscle inactivation... hence can only Botox high up on forehead, and certain areas in between.

I use Botox to treat the nose as well, esp. around the bunny lines area. It does not affect the sensory nerves, and you will still feel your nose.

Can also try Glycopyrrolate wipes 1-2%, and go from there.

Al Chloride Hexahydrate is pretty irritating.

DermoDav

Good question! No, majority of times will not help with blushing. Only sweating and winkles. Blushing is sympathetic. As a matter of interest, Galderma doing final trials on a cream for blushing... I was at a meeting over the weekend. Looks v v v promising. Obviously not a cure, but works as a vasoconstrictor to temporarily shut down (constrict) the blood vessels. To date the most promising treatment for flushing and blushing.

kHanH

I've used secure wipes and it work. But since I used it everyday, my body got immune to it and it stop working. I even tried a higher dose but still didnt work. It was the best time of my life when those work. I have then stop using it for a few years now. I may try it again, but this time I will use it only time I am going to a event. If not smoking pot keeps you dry.

margiehope

I sweat from my forehead all the time no matter if its a cold day, when i get nervous i sweat even more. is there any treatments out there that can control this condition.

thanks

Check earlier (and endless) posts on glycopyrrolate (robinul/Avert are brand names). Has helped me and many others--and I've had really severe head/face sweating.