Everything is falling into place

dannyboy65

For once in my life I am truly happy. I've dealt with bullying, neglect, etc.... But now this past 3 months my life is finally getting put together. I have a social group now, I have the girl I've been searching for, No one can tell I have autism anymore, my life coach see's how independent I am now. For once I don't want to leave this world, for once I am excited about tomorrow. I can see how positive my future will be now.

I know now that everyone in my life loves me and accepts me, I feel like I can do anything that challenges me. This month I've been put in the newspaper just for being a star pupil at the autism foundation I am currently in. For once I even see me able to go my separate way from the foundation because I know I can deal with all the challenges life gives me.

I've never felt this good ever in my life and I wouldn't change it for the world.. So for anyone out there being bullied, living in fear, or to scared of the future. There is hope and everyone goes through hell, it just depends on how bad you want to get out. If I can help anyone don't hesitate to message me. :thumbup: :applause: :)

Megaten

Thats great man, I had a feeling things were going in a good direction after your last post. :brindis:

arjuna

It makes a change to see someone constructive on here rather than the typical poster who just wants to vent his or her immature frustration with the world. Good job!