Ever been spit on?

NormanBates

Like literally been spit on?

Maybe several times when I've been talking to people and the other person spits and I was just nice and let them (as I lick my face) ;);)

There was a trick my bro-in-law used to do where you blow warm air onto someone's scalp and make a spitting noise to where it feels and sounds like someone spit in your hair but they actually don't really.

Then I did that to one of my niece's little friends and she thought it was real so she spit on my hair for real :eek: ::p:

klytus

Yes. I was supposed to teach a boy how to use a computer, and that particular kid spit into my face to document his aversion against me and his having to listen to this "crap". (His mother wanted him to use computers beyond playing games - he didn't.)

Remus

Staff member
I think I'd just flip and punch someone if they did that

errrch!!!! OCD nightmare

SammyT

When I was around 10 years old my parents went on vacation so I was staying at my grandmas. My grandma lived close to the school so I usually ended up walking to and from there on my own. A few times I got spat on by pakistani children as I walked on the pavement and as they passed me.

I just realise now how disgusting and upsetting this would have been for me at the time. Come to think of it, is it any wonder I am how I am? I had the protective parents, but then when I did go out on my own I was subject to this kind of temperment. Kinda upsets me now to think of myself back then, an innocent kid being spat at cause he's white (or whatever excuse). Funnily enough I never really became racist because of these experiences. I come from a catholic family (though i'm agnostic) and was always taught to please oher people rather than myself, put other people first, and that's how my life started and its no wonder I developed the shit I have.

lifesnotfair

yes i have, i have been punched, kicked, spat on, gum put in my hair, embarrassed infront of my classmates when they pulled my pants down..

**** YOU Bullies and assholes out there. I hope you die and rot

pandamonium77

i would FREAK out
its disgusting to even see spit on the ground at my school, and its everywhere ._.
I have to watch the ground to avoid stepping on it and slipping and getting it all over me, lol :[

Rodox

yes in high school,everybody would spit at people from the higher levels,I have been spit on and spit on them also,dont know who they were....

Cynic

Ever been spit on? I have...
In the UK borstals and approved schools (juvinile detention centres) in the UK, spitting was part of the culture. There was a certain style of spitting where the saliva would be flicked through the front teeth with the tongue.

When I was in a boys home in the 1980's I was spat on more times than you could shake a stick at. I also became a spitter while I was in there.

Medical Mystery

No, never happened. I'm sure if anyone tried this with me I'd turn around and punch them in the face. There's only spitting on someone accidentally when you're talking, which I've done before, but that's a whole nother' thing.

Last edited:

theblank

I once was spit on by a Llama at a petting zoo.

I've also been peed on by a dog and sprayed by a skunk.

mndigi

Ever been spit on? I have...

Not me. It's disgusting that you have been. I am sure there are legal ways to deal with that. It's something which you really feel mustn't be allowed to go unanswered (of course, that's me talking as an adult. As a kid I was clueless)