Environment

kuze

How much does your environment affect your anxiety? Mine stresses me out 24 hours a day. I'm never alone, I never get any time to unwind or recharge. It's just a constant deluge of stimulation that leaves me in a mess. Stone of it is blatant harassment to get a rise out of me from people that know what triggers me. Is there anyone out there in a positive place that helps you get better?

How much does your environment affect your anxiety? Mine stresses me out 24 hours a day. I'm never alone, I never get any time to unwind or recharge. It's just a constant deluge of stimulation that leaves me in a mess. Stone of it is blatant harassment to get a rise out of me from people that know what triggers me. Is there anyone out there in a positive place that helps you get better?
Having a constant deluge of stimulation would definitely make life extremely difficult! :sad:

Do you have a Library close by that you could easily get to?
You could find some peace and quiet in an empty corner/section at a Library, to just sit and read a book by yourself, for several hours. That would at least give your brain a break from any noise.

LoyalXenite

Mine affects me greatly. I can get very stressed out based on my environment, I find it really helps me to just go to the beach. The beach has always been a soothing place for me, so it provides a bit of a relief, sometimes enough of one to last me for a while, sometimes it just lasts while I am there but its a respite all the same.

Nature always soothes me so I always recommend it, but like Blue suggested the Library is a good one too, quiet and surrounded by stories and brilliant words.