Enjoy no interest

Lorraine Manca

last week i was shopping for a gift at the mall, there were tons of signs around that read "enjoy no interest" meaning on their credit cards i guess. best description of depression ive seen in a while, and its their advertisement slogan

Salesman: "Are you unhappy with the high interest rates? Do you think that your credit card bills stack higher than mount everest? Why not try our brand new plan? You'll enjoy no interests..."

Bob: "... That's the problem. I already have no interests and received no interests in the first place."

Salesman: "Oh"

awkwardamanda

Yeah, they're trying to subtly drop hints that credit card debt will leave you depressed.::p: Lucky for me I've always been good with money and haven't ever paid interest on a credit card bill. So yeah, I guess you could say I'm enjoying no interest!:rolleyes: ...Yeah, I'm enjoying it so much...::(:

Lorraine Manca

i bet we've all saved a hell of alot of money, from the lack of interest end of it. im never interested in clothes, or technology or furniture or any crap at all. it all looks the same. im only interested in teaching, music, and depressed dead people, in that order.

Newtype

i dont know to multiquote but aye hahahahahaha :)

For real? Just click on the +" sign (just beside the quote button) of every message that you want to quote and after that click on the "Post reply" button at the bottom left corner of the page, just above the quick reply box.

awkwardamanda

i bet we've all saved a hell of alot of money, from the lack of interest end of it. im never interested in clothes, or technology or furniture or any crap at all. it all looks the same. im only interested in teaching, music, and depressed dead people, in that order.

Well that's the thing too. I have no social life, no hobbies aside from bumming around on the computer and doing crosswords, I don't own a car, I hardly use my cell phone and I still live with my parents, so life is cheap. But I do splurge on clothes now and then. It's no big deal since I don't really spend my money elsewhere.