don't know where else to turn.

aizome

i can't sleep, i feel sick. it's been 7 days since i overdosed, trying to kill myself after my boyfriend dumped me, citing no reason, just saying he needed to be alone. he's since cut off contact with me and is getting on with his life just fine according to facebook.

i don't know what to do
i have no real life friends
nowhere else to go
i don't see any hope anymore

Krista

I'm sure it doesn't feel like it dear, but you'll get better and you should really find someone to talk to or seek help with.

Silvox Black

Take heart my dear, if you have no one else to turn to then seek sanctuary here and it shall be provided. We will not leave you alone in the darkness.

aizome

i tied up my entire life with him because he said it was okay, he wanted me to rely on him, need him. now he's gone i can't see the point in anything anymore. i warned him i couldn't get my hopes up, i couldn't have another promise broken, he vowed to me that i'd never have to feel pain like this ever again with him. now he's moving on with his life just fine, no consequences.. nothing. not even a guilty conscience.

Silvox Black

i tied up my entire life with him because he said it was okay, he wanted me to rely on him, need him. now he's gone i can't see the point in anything anymore. i warned him i couldn't get my hopes up, i couldn't have another promise broken, he vowed to me that i'd never have to feel pain like this ever again with him. now he's moving on with his life just fine, no consequences.. nothing. not even a guilty conscience.

Then you witness the worst side of humanity. The damnable ignorance that I hold them in contempt for. It truly is not fair and many of use here have felt the same cruelty as you have. It pains me to see the fair, young, innocent, and kindhearted suffer this way. You did not deserve such a fate.

aizome

I'm sure it doesn't feel like it dear, but you'll get better and you should really find someone to talk to or seek help with.
i have a psychologist, but she's mostly focused on where my future is going. as in careers, jobs, etcetera.

Lorraine Manca

this is probably too bold to say, but...those who dont keep their promises arent worth keeping. that was a real insensitive thing he did. you deserve better.