don't care really

LazyHermitCrab

I haven't been on the site for awhile, because I just don't care as much about certain things. Okay for instance... if someone says something negative toward me I think okay you don't even know me and shouldn't talk since you're not perfect either. I think anyone who puts someone down has their own issues they need to deal with. Sure my self esteem isn't through the roof, but it doesn't make me want to put someone in particular down. It's just mean, immature, and stupid. I still have sa, but I don't care as much. It's more for presentations and group things. I'm not as sensitive to criticism and you shouldn't either if you are. Think of someone who's talented and famous, yet there's always someone to point out a stupid flaw. Just using this as an example. It's a waste of time to care about pleasing everyone, which isn't possible anyway. Hope this make sense lol...

I haven't been on the site for awhile, because I just don't care as much about certain things. Okay for instance... if someone says something negative toward me I think okay you don't even know me and shouldn't talk since you're not perfect either. I think anyone who puts someone down has their own issues they need to deal with.

I agree :thumbup:

I haven't been on the site for awhile, because I just don't care as much about certain things. Okay for instance... if someone says something negative toward me I think okay you don't even know me and shouldn't talk since you're not perfect either. I think anyone who puts someone down has their own issues they need to deal with. Sure my self esteem isn't through the roof, but it doesn't make me want to put someone in particular down. It's just mean, immature, and stupid. I still have sa, but I don't care as much. It's more for presentations and group things. I'm not as sensitive to criticism and you shouldn't either if you are. Think of someone who's talented and famous, yet there's always someone to point out a stupid flaw. Just using this as an example. It's a waste of time to care about pleasing everyone, which isn't possible anyway. Hope this make sense lol...

Very true. We need to keep reminding ourselves of that, thanks LazyHermitCrab.