Does this sound like a good idea?

Dave_McFadden

Hey, whatever happened with this? You said you were going to tell us. Inquiring minds wanna know!

Maybe you'll tell us when they let you out of jail, lol.

Apparently people want to know, so...

Today, the girl who recieved my 11 page document just realized it was me that wrote it. I believe MS Word said it had 64,000 words and my name wasn't in it anywhere (at least I don't have any ego problems), but my email address (one of four) was in there, so this girl's friends have been emailing me all week. They seem to understand my problem and almost want to help me with it. Today at school, I was sitting kind of by myself, like I always do, when one of her friends came up to me and said if I had something to say to her, I should say it to her face. The whole time she was talking to me, I had no SA to speak of. I even talked back to her with no problems.
The "best" part, however, was about two minutes later. The girl I liked was just standing around, then she stared at me for about five seconds. It creeped me out. Usually I'm really good at reading people's emotions just by looking at them, but not this time. I've never seen someone blatantly stare at someone like that before, so I didn't know what to think. Then, later, on the bus ride home, she was in the back of the bus and I was about in the middle for most of the way. Just before the bus got to my house, she moved to the seat directly across from me, looked at me for about a second, then looked away. I have absolutely no idea what's going on in her head, but she's kinda scaring me.
Does anybody here have ANY idea why she could be doing this?

IcarusUnderWater2 said:
ok ok... clear this up... you wrote an intense document explaining your most intimate and deep thoughts about the girls that you live life around (at school etc) and they read it... and now theyre acting weird??

Yeah, basically that's it. I though MAYBE she'd be a little mad, or MAYBE she'd try to avoid me, or MAYBE she'd tell me to stay the hell away from her, but she's not... She's doing something else, and I don't know what it is.

I was afraid of that. Hopefully she'll figure out how to react by Monday or I'm gonna need a LOT of Mountain Dew in my system just to talk to her...
I also began considering today that she MIGHT have SA, but I think that's just wishful thinking.

I said I'd keep you all updated, and now, after almost six months, I have something to update about. The girl who got the notes in her locker emailed me today:
Yes, I know who you are. Look, I'm not mad or anything about you putting those "notes" in my locker, but I'm afraid that I don't like you like that. I know you had good intentions when you gave me the "notes", and I don't want to sound mean or anything but I cannot bring myself to like you. sorrry...
That's almost exactly what I was expecting... It's only disappointing because I had to wait six months for it... Oh well.

Azahara

Repaly

If you think is a good idea to explain everybody what the hell is SA, go ahead, but Iwould only say to more closed friends or co-workers. The most of people don´t undertand what a SA or other pychological problem are, ´cause they may have other problems but they dont suffer the same to you.

I have had both experiences: telingl some people what happens to me and we became great friends and the opposite, some people see you as an alien. Yes, some people, overall more sensible people, try to help you at the beggining but then, they go on with their life. It´s understandable.
Anyway, You have to be the only one to approch peole and overcome your fears.

Good luck, whatever you decide :D

Dave_McFadden

Pyrophosphate said:
I said I'd keep you all updated, and now, after almost six months, I have something to update about. The girl who got the notes in her locker emailed me today:
Yes, I know who you are. Look, I'm not mad or anything about you putting those "notes" in my locker, but I'm afraid that I don't like you like that. I know you had good intentions when you gave me the "notes", and I don't want to sound mean or anything but I cannot bring myself to like you. sorrry...
That's almost exactly what I was expecting... It's only disappointing because I had to wait six months for it... Oh well.

Eh well, tough luck, I guess. She doesn't think you're a "creepy stalker" or anything like that. She didn't call the cops or take out a restraining order against you. At least she rejected you privately and didn't humiliate you in public.

Congratulations on getting up the balls to let her know how you feel about her in the first place. Although I don't think I would have done it the same way you did, at least you found the nerve to say something to her.

I wouldn't put any personal info on that document and just show it to anybody (or is that anyone?)...just show it to you closest friends and family perhaps...it's never good to just leave any piece of paper around with personal info on it. :)