Does anybody just need to drink sometimes...?

Edith

Yeah I might sound like a fucking weirdo or something but tonight I just needed to have a beer. I want to get wasted and have an insanely fun night out on the town. I feel like I've been so bottled up and reserved for so long that I just want to go a little insane tonight, but it's Thursday and I can't because I have to go to school and teach a bunch of 6 year old tomorrow morning.

Maybe it's a good thing that it's Thursday because otherwise I might be partying downtown and going a little TOO crazy. Seriously, I think that if I were to have gone out tonight I might have made it my mission to get laid and come home at noon tomorrow.

Instead I went to dinner with my co-wroker and had a few beers at my place. Then when he left I went to the cornerstore and bought myself MORE beer half hoping that I would run into this guy I met last week so that we could hang out.

Now that I type all this out, It makes me glad that it is Thursday... but at the same time I still want to get laid and act like a uninhibited wild drunk chick till the sun comes uo and I run out of steam.

The reason I post this I guess is because this is very unlike me.

Does anybody else ever experience this kind of out of character insatiable carnal lust for fun and debachery? I can't possibly be alone here!

Zarrix

Not beer for me just yet, but Im like that with cola. I have become so bad with cola and caffeine over the last few months, to the point where I have about 1-1.5l a day and always feel the urge to drink some.

Edith

Zarrix said:
Not beer for me just yet, but Im like that with cola. I have become so bad with cola and caffeine over the last few months, to the point where I have about 1-1.5l a day and always feel the urge to drink some.

Here! Here!

I am the same way with cola and caffeine... I drink WAY too much. Maybe 6-10 lattes and 1.5 L of diet cola a day... mostly no breakfast or lunch, just coffee and then some dinner after work.

But today, it was dinner and then the desire to get wasted and party with strangers.

Does caffeine make you want to do crazy things? Maybe that's my problem... to much caffeine - it makes my enegry go all wonky and spew out of my body in ways that it should have been doing since I was 14 but I never allowed. Maybe that's it - maybe caffeine makes me more aware of the pent up energy I have inside of me ALL the time and makes me want to actually LIVE my life instead of just exist for 80 some odd years and then die.

In that case: Thank you caffeine.

Dave_McFadden

Edith said:
Yeah I might sound like a fucking weirdo or something but tonight I just needed to have a beer. I want to get wasted and have an insanely fun night out on the town.

Rough week at work?

I've been there. I not really what you call wild but alcohol helps loosen me up. I'm less anxious around people and feel better about enjoying myself. Of course, if you're teaching six year olds you probably don't have many opportunities to go crazy or anything like that.

Edith said:
Maybe that's it - maybe caffeine makes me more aware of the pent up energy I have inside of me ALL the time and makes me want to actually LIVE my life instead of just exist for 80 some odd years and then die.

You might have hit the nail on the head.

4seasons

I live on coffee. I can't get threw the day with out it.

I drink like 3-4 times a week but the sad part is I drink alone because I have no one to drink with. I do get the urge to go out and hit up some bars and stuff though, all the time. I moved away from home almost a year ago and its really hard finding people to hang out with.

Richey

beer to change my mindset, coke, chocolate for pleasure ...its releasing tension through foods for me, i do it often ..

ive tried going weeks only drinking water and eating vegetables, limiting my diet and i just feel like i lack energy and buzz ...

I'm hoping to drink some at the Anti-Flag concert tomorrow. Just a couple of beers is my limit though.

AC/DC said:
Whiskey, gin and brandy
With a glass I'm pretty handy
I'm trying to walk a straight line
On sour mash and cheap wine
So join me for a drink boys
We're gonna make a big noise

So don't worry about tomorrow
Take it today
Forget about the cheque
We'll get hell to pay

Have a drink on me