Do you view other user on this site as their avatar?

Kinetik

I don't really care, it's just a pic. I'm also not good with pop culture icons/references and I know nothing about things like anime.

Srijita52

That's why picking the right avatar is important! If you pick the wrong one everyone may think of you as the wrong gender or something. ::p:

^Yeah, I understand. I've sometimes percieved people as the wrong gender based on their avatars too :p

Boby

well I really don't want to scare you, I'm sort of scary looking haha ;)

Try us ;),maybe we wont get scared...to much::p:.I alone have seen some pretty scary stuff in my short lifeand I dont think you will scare me haha

da_illest101

I associate people with their avatars, I don't always "see" the people who are posting when I am reading though, like I'm not imagining a person sitting in front of me talking while I am reading the posts.

Avatars for most people is how I identify them though, I think it reflects something about them too. That's why picking the right avatar is important! If you pick the wrong one everyone may think of you as the wrong gender or something. ::p:

that's pretty much what I tried to say when I made this thread. I don't actually think that people are their avatar lol, it's just that I associate them with the avatar and get confuse once they change it