do you use...

cowboyup

anything like usenet, giganews, or other? If so, what would you recommend is a good, reliable one to use?

any pointers would be appreciated too. You can PM me if easier.

I know, this is VERY off topic...but don't know who else to ask. :question:

Thanks in advance!

I'd like to help but I don't have a clue what that stuff is. I reckon it's somethin to do with computers....

Luna1740

(If I sound crazy it's because I made several assumptions based on your post, and I apologize. However if my assumptions are right, then please listen to me and stop looking now)

That really depends on your intended purpose. Due to your bothering to start a thread on it, I'd assume that you're either interested in transferring digital content via this route, or you are looking for a way to go "deeper". Either way, just a heads up, each of the places you mentioned are not ones you'd want to use. That's really all I can say on the topic, just trust me, stay far away from those nets unless you feel like getting caught. One more thing, just a word to the wise,(if I sound crazy then that's good, because I've misjudged your intentions, but) Idk how old you are/ what your life is like, but I hope that you realize that if you are persistent enough to find whatever you may be looking for, that just by going there (literally, just a single log saying you were there) and you really, no BS, I truly hope you're listening, will lose your life as you know it. If losing everything is worth whatever you are looking for, then go ahead, just realize that you are playing an all in hand against the house every time you access.