Do you put your children in my hands?

Felicidad

Hello,
I should introduce myself. I´ve got an avoidant personality disorder and perfectionisms, and depression (mainly, my depression fluctuate) One day I can be very well and optimist and the other day the opossite). I have been wainting to have a baby with my partner but I´m very afraid of having one, because I´m sure I will be affect my baby with my problems. My partner has a different character. He´s open to new people, he´s funny, optimist about everything, religious, confident...
The worst is that I´m a teacher. I love teaching children, I like being with children. I´m different in my classroom. I´m confident, I helped them as much as I can. But, today I´m wondering is I could affect my pupils in a negative way. And this is an idea I can´t stand.
What´s your opinion? :(

Kamen

I remember you, you've already been here, I think. :)

My opinion is that you are probably a caring person and the way you behave with children in the classroom, with all the attention, could hardly be negative for them. You don't need to be an extrovert, optimist or whatever in order to be a nice person. This is subjective. I personally like introverts and deep people, just as me.
Natural things are beautiful. So be natural, be yourself.

Felicidad

I also remember you. :D

Thank you for your nice words! I need to hear something like that. Thank you Kamen.
I think the only thing I have to do is not be with my pupils overprotector. Only listen to them and help with their learnings.
Thank you so much in heart! :D

sleepysparrow

Kamen said:

My opinion is that you are probably a caring person and the way you behave with children in the classroom, with all the attention, could hardly be negative for them. You don't need to be an extrovert, optimist or whatever in order to be a nice person. This is subjective. I personally like introverts and deep people, just as me.

This is so true. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Felicidad

sleepysparrow said:
Kamen said:

This is so true. I couldn't have said it better myself.
You don´t know how much you have helped me.
thank you so much. :D