Do you own a motor vehicle?

mikebird

Banned
Someone's just turned up in a brand fresh new car in the car park

ooohh

What a beautiful deep shiny maroon. A little 4x4. Can't quite tell from the window. I'll bet it's a Nissan Qashqai. Good for surviving and ridding hedgehogs?

Why want that? Cos... if you watch TVeeeeeee then you gotta buy what it says is good!! Of course!! How many engines? How many tanks? yellow or black feuoool? How many wheels? Doesn't matter. Just a fresh licence plate is all that matters. Now they're all out there with heads under the bonnet, squealing. Oohhhooh!!!

Aahhh... to fix a car... all you need is to giggle and squeal!! Buy fresh

If I could find an abandoned old rusty tank somewhere in the wilderness of Scandinavia without any keys, I'd try a few cans of WD40 the ease up the bits, push it home to the car park via the Channel Tunnel, and see if I can find a suitable engine and windscreen wipers on eBay.

Last edited:

Flanscho

Nope, I don't.

99% of the time I use my bicycle. It takes me anywhere here in this city, is cheaper than both a car or public transportation, and as fast as both as well. Not to mention it's healthy too.

For longer trips, I take the train, plane, or rent a car together with some friends.

Roman Legion

If I could find an abandoned old rusty tank somewhere in the wilderness of Scandinavia without any keys, I'd try a few cans of WD40 the ease up the bits, push it home to the car park via the Channel Tunnel, and see if I can find a suitable engine and windscreen wipers on eBay.

Pushing a tank? :question:

All original 1978 Ford F150 4x4, love the old girl. The 2004 model just sits in the driveway. I'll drive it one day...maybe...if I have to...