Do you have high standards for yourself?

coyote

very high standards for myself, and always feeling as though i am not meeting those standards

mrb

not really no im just a simple man with a simple brain with a simple life with a simple attitude to life , just as well really dont you think :rolleyes: :D

Tiercel

I always hold myself to a higher standard than what others might expect of me. But when I don't live up to them I get really down on myself.

So I either have high standards or none at all, depending on my mood.

Newtype

I am disappointed with what i have achieved in my life, i work a job im not satisfied with, i really wanted to be a forensic scientist and i regret not following through on that.

I don't know your situation but it's true that it's never too late to change. I got a degree in social studies and then I wasted a bunch of years doing nothing. Now I'm restarting from the bottom in order to eventually become a programmer, something completely different than what I studied in the past. It's better to be late but be happy than feeling miserable your whole life.

Island_chic

I don't know your situation but it's true that it's never too late to change. I got a degree in social studies and then I wasted a bunch of years doing nothing. Now I'm restarting from the bottom in order to eventually become a programmer, something completely different than what I studied in the past. It's better to be late but be happy than feeling miserable your whole life.
I got a degree and no job thanks to sa!! I graduated in 2003. I think about starting all the way over but same subject. just double majoring or major/minor. It's quite depressing but glad i got a degree anyway the first time around even if no job. Im ready to start over again.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I do, but I also know I'd never be that good, so I don't really bother to be perfect anymore. I'm only obsessed with a few things, but I gave up with a lot of others.