Do you have a lot of dejavus ?

lettypagb

because everytime i get a new one i can almost telll is not normal to feel this way ,like something insane is going on.

Interzone

Yes, a lot, I do experience a lot of deja vu moments, not sure why, I always try to remember the time that it happened before but I really can't, yet it definitely feels as if it has happened before.

Oscelot

**** yes I do!

Even weirder (wierder?), I'm having these Deja Vu moments now where I can CLEARLY remember myself being in the same situation and having Deja Vu like five times before.

worrywort

yea, fairly often! best explanation I've heard is that there are sometimes glitches in the synapses in our brains [or something like that!]. So all the different parts of our brains that deciphers and makes sense of what we see, sometimes the information reaches one part a little later than usual, and so we get the distinct sense that we've seen this situation before!

redpine17

yes, i feel weird like ive seen somthing happen before in a dream or something then it happens in real life which is weird stuff. and atleast im nt the only one who experienced it.

tiscircle

well, i don't think dejavu is unique to sa ppl only. i hv a brother is not sa, and he does admit that he experiences this dejavu sometimes.

Spfreezes

Maybe you have seen a moment in the future and then remembered it when you saw again. Do you know Adam Fawer? If you don't , you must read 'improbable' imediately!;)

Kathryn

Yeah have it every day almost, and I always think, "well, here I am again, In the exact same spot, doing nothing useful yet again..."