Do you feel good around sad peoples ?

lettypagb

lol , i was wondering if anyone else here feel good when somebody is crying or just sad and depressed dskahoifdhsaf , because i do , and i thought was funny .:D

SilentType

Banned
I wouldn't say I feel good. I just feel less anxious because attention is being diverted to whatever is making people sad...I think... lol

Peace

It wouldn't make me less anxious at all. I don't like being around sad people... Especially annoying ones. I don't know how to react to it, and plus I don't always want to hear their whining. I guess it's easy to just reply with ahuh ahuh ahuh ahuh a lot, but it gets kind of annoying. I think a sad person influences your mood too, and they might not make me feel very happy.

bigchris

Sometimes. It either makes me feel really sad and low or makes me feel like I'm not the worst off person around.

only around people who are generally unhappy like me. if someone who's usually a bubbly extrovert gets sad, it only makes me feel worse knowing how quickly they'll get over it.

JA2007

I like being around people that are sad as long as they help themselves get over it and not whine a lot like psychedelicious said. It helps to have someone to commiserate with but only if we encourage each other and not let it get out of hand.

Walk

If someone's sad, i'd like to think that I'd have the ability to change it and make their mood better. That's if they're open to it. It feels good to make someone happy. I haven't really made too many happy in my past, but the times i have, I've always felt proud.

mismeek

crying people make me uncomfortable..because I feel compelled to comfort them.. but I really don't know how, so it ends up being really awkward.

bigchris

Yeah, I don't really know what to do when people cry, I try make them feel better and laugh and stuff, which makes me feel good if I do. :)

JA2007

crying people make me uncomfortable..because I feel compelled to comfort them.. but I really don't know how, so it ends up being really awkward.

I just let people cry and don't try to make them stop crying. I know I can't do anything about it. I just let them vent.