Do you feel bad/agitated after masturbation?

What is your mood (psychical!) after masturbation?

• Very bad/despair!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Neutral/Normal

• Excelent!

• Total voters

Snaefridhur

Do you? I do.

I usually feel bad, agitated and sometimes despairing after that act, so I do avoid it. It is a psychical mood.

I used to confess soon after it, it makes me better.

good bye

PS. Give your votes here

Snaefridhur

SocialRetahd said:
confess? repent? how old are you, 12?

I am a teen catholic. It is normal for all catholics to confess in the churches.
Is the confession not common in your religion?

Oh, there should be the "I do not masturbate" option there. Please chose the "Neutral/Normal" option, if you have not masturbated ever.

good bye

appletree

Oh, there should be the "I do not masturbate" option there. Please chose the "Neutral/Normal" option, if you have not masturbated ever.

or just add a "I'm a liar" option instead. :)

SilentType

Banned
Ahhhh! Did you just say that you confess to your priest that you wank off? That's ridiculous man. There is no reason to feel guilty about doing this. Especially because of the fact that a large majority of us masturbate. Get ahold of yourself man.

Peace

okkamsrazor

Snaefridhur - dnt feel bad abt the O'gasm, its the payoff for all that pent up sh*t we go thru. its that moment of release which overrides the anxiety :D problem is is that moment doesnt last so afterwards, we end up cuming down again and thats why you feel bad or guilty.
:!: THE MAJORITY DOES IT AND GOD SMILES DOWN ON US BECAUSE WE'RE SIMPLY EXPERIENCING LIFE. AMEN! :!:

okkamsrazor

I guess its getting it in the right frame of mind before you manhandle yourself!! Sometimes I think the female of the species has it all...I mean c'mon, multi-orgasmic?!?!
:roll: **envious** :roll:

Emma

I can't say I have the urge to ummmm, play naughty games with myself so to speak.....is that weird, I would rather drink a cup of tea :wink:

Snaefridhur

Emma said:
I can't say I have the urge to ummmm, play naughty games with myself so to speak.....is that weird, I would rather drink a cup of tea :wink:

You are happy in such case. :) :roll: :oops:

Elulla

Hmmmm, this is a good one, i generally only do it to help me sleep, i guess it depends what i'm thinking of as to how i feel afterwards. :oops:
But it got me thiniking, it's been a while. i wonder why that is :lol: