Do people avoid you like the plague?

Kat

Well you seem like a nice person, you’re pretty as well and even if you weren’t to some people you still deserve to be liked. Maybe, they just don’t know how to take to your sp, I think people assume good looking people to be confident and get complimented on their looks all the time. So, they probably think a smile in your direction would be enough for you to get the ball rolling.

I, think we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don’t with sp. I, have had times where I felt like I wanted friends but it seemed like I always had to be the one that initiated it. It doesn’t feel so good if you’re the one that’s always doing the initiating, but when I have had friends in the past, I couldn’t hack the pressure of keeping it going. I, am not sure if people avoid me, I haven’t exposed myself to too many people since I left school, but I think if friendship is something you’re really wanting it’s something you will have to put yourself out there.

Just, remember there’s nothing wrong with you, some people just have to go that extra mile to make the things they want happen.

Last edited:

numb embryonic

You should be proud that people smile at you. The most I get is a scowl and a dirty look, the same disgusting look as if they were looking down the bowl of a toilet on an Afghanistan economy train.