Do I have any chance??

market.garden

I hope its not expensive like California or New York.

The friend I mentioned was just doing bar work but managed to afford rent with his friend in a really good part of the city. That was nearly 2 years ago though so I'm not sure how much it's changed since.

Kat

Unfortunately, Australia is a very expensive place to live although we do get paid more, our dollar still doesn’t go far as the American one.

It’s pretty hard to get here, you will need to save up at least 20-30 thousand dollars or obtain it somehow and have it in the bank, they don’t take the money it’s just proof that you have enough funds to live here, it wasn’t like that always but they have made it compulsory for every country to have.

Otherwise, I would recommend you girls hook yourself up with some aussie bf and start packing haha;). You still can it may just take a bit longer.

They need to make another visa a resident swap visa, so you can swap with someone from that desired country if you had similar stats it wouldn’t affect the balance at all.

Unfortunately, Australia is a very expensive place to live although we do get paid more, our dollar still doesn’t go far as the American one.

It’s pretty hard to get here, you will need to save up at least 20-30 thousand dollars or obtain it somehow and have it in the bank, they don’t take the money it’s just proof that you have enough funds to live here, it wasn’t like that always but they have made it compulsory for every country to have.

Otherwise, I would recommend you girls hook yourself up with some aussie bf and start packing haha;). You still can it may just take a bit longer.

They need to make another visa a resident swap visa, so you can swap with someone from that desired country if you had similar stats it wouldn’t affect the balance at all.

Well, thats good to know. I'm sure theres cheaper parts of Australia, right? Just like here. Hmm...how would I come across an aussie bf??::p:

Kat

Well, thats good to know. I'm sure theres cheaper parts of Australia, right? Just like here. Hmm...how would I come across an aussie bf??::p:

It would be tricky it’s all in the accent and they must like the taste of vegemite hehe;), but there’s always online dating of course.

Melbourne and Sydney are probably the most expensive places, but they have the most options in terms of education.

The information I gave is more applicable for the student visa, the other options are work, spousal, and holiday but the student is the most viable.

Once, you have studied here for two years you can apply for permanent residence.

ForthDimension

Im a boy and i can be a friend, but it will cost you as im trying to fund my trip out of this country to the States :D

Elad

Banned
Its funny I was thinking about one of these threads not too long ago for trying to move to the US but now I'm thinking the same way as you op.. just lucky I live in NZ so I can just come over and work straight away.

Woah, that sucks :p

Im a boy and i can be a friend, but it will cost you as im trying to fund my trip out of this country to the States :D

Haha! it's a deal! I'm friend requesting you:D

Its funny I was thinking about one of these threads not too long ago for trying to move to the US but now I'm thinking the same way as you op.. just lucky I live in NZ so I can just come over and work straight away.

Woah, that sucks :p

What part of the US were you thinking about? It's pretty hard where I'm at.

I thought about NZ too!::p:

Oh and thanks, Kat!

Elad

Banned
What part of the US were you thinking about? It's pretty hard where I'm at.

I thought about NZ too!::p:

I was hoping Oregon for a while but it seems way to difficult to get into the US unless illegal. :p

anyways goodluck with moving!

Zlajo

Well, why don't you find out what's hot in the job market over there currently, and after getting your HS equivalency go to a community college for several years for whatever program would fit best with what's making money over there.

And there is madness everywhere. But I know what you mean. Whenever I go to Ecuador I have like none of the social problems I do here, but then again I have cultural ties back there so I don't know if you could get that feeling if you moved somewhere else without having any familial or cultural ties to the area.
This is interesting. I am living in town where Catholics are majority. (I am from Southeast Europe.) Whenever I go to another town where live Orthodoxies, my problems with SA are vanishing. I thought I am weird and unique.