do any of you want me for a companion?

we_r_eternal

ive been seriously considering posting myself somewhere in an online classified page as a kinda companion for sale type of thing... i want and desperately need a change of scenery.. oregon is very depressing and has an astronomical suicide rate cuz it rains constantly here on the coast and the sky is always gray and black- i'd really like to be adopted or bought or be a guest of someone in europe or australia or anywhere cool really.
I'm a good companion and i'm a great cook. i'm educated(history major at osu). I enjoy talking to people bought a range of topics(once i know you a lil bit!) i have face to face stranger anxiety so badly that it's been really hard to find another job after losing my last job_i was in portland and when i lost my job i was forced to move back to my hometown which is tiny(pop.4275) and has no jobs..before that i was in a 7year relationship with a girl i went to school with my entire life and had known since kindergarten.. so that kinda messed me up a lil when that ended.. I have a valid drivers liscense and no criminal record.. im a very hard worker.(so if youve got lodging and a job you could recommend me for where you live, you should send me to you!!lol!) i'm actually a very personable person once you get to know me and i'd be willing to do any type of work and live in pretty much any living arrangement. i make a great friend, companion, worker, lover :), etc. so feel free to message me and get to know me, and if we click, order me like a catalog purchase and we can be friends!!lol! im serious! the picture of me is really bad and unfriendly looking but in reality im much better looking! il send you a pic if you request it!

Last edited:
I'm available for adoption too ladies.
I just got out of prison last month for things that will remain unnamed, but don't let that detour you.
Message me please for more info. I'm also a hard worker at my craft.

coyote

i've already got this guy:

adoringfan.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

My advice for anyone who doesn't like where they are living-- is to move.
I know it's not easy though... and for some people it seems impossible but you'll never know if you can make it somewhere new unless you try and sometimes just the learning experience alone can do a person wonders.

Have you ever looked into overseas programs for teaching languages?

I suppose you're more worried about feeling lonely- and if that's the case, maybe volunteering would be a good activity for you to consider. There are animal shelters, old age homes, big brother/ big sister programs and plenty of other things if you'd like to try reaching out and helping people.

I wish I could leave my room long enough to volunteer, because I would love to. I'll get around to it once I'm able to face the world.

JonnyD

you didn't kill him yet? i dropped him off the cliff about 5 times ina row :p...

well althought i don't know what you mean by companion, i think if you want to change your scenery, in your current situation , you could give it a try...

i always wanted to experience that, but right now its to difficult to deattach for my life,