Disneyland

Dovahkiin

Even though I suffer from social anxiety, I can go to Disneyland and be 110% fine. :) Have any of you been some where and been totally fine when there are a lot of people. I think with me it's interacting with people.

Boby

I don't mind going into crowds of people as long I don't have to socialize with them....

razzle dazzle rose

Disneyland is one of my favorite places. I love it there. And yes, super crowded with people. Crowds of people don't really bother me. Sometimes I even prefer it...like I don't like going to lonely shops for example. Interacting with people is the tricky part.

WeirdyMcGee

For work, yes.
Not for pleasure, no... I've worked at themeparks and been mostly okay-- but to be at a themepark without a goal or a script is really hard to deal with without a focus.

Apersonalan

I can go somewhere fun and not care about the vain because they have nothing in comparison which makes me not care and know I'm more important than them.

montejocarlo

i love holidays and festivals where being in the streets is the most normal thing. i can be comfortable in carnivals. sometimes in bookstores too.