Diablo 3

Steppen-Wolf

I would be excited if not for the fact that Blizzard removed the possibility to create mods and to use LAN.

What happened Blizzard?, you used to be cool.

Might as well just releaste it only consoles, as they have scrapped the game of almost all the advantages of the PC.

Thelema

There was a big rumor it was going to be early August...so it could be any time. I'd expect they'd want to get the game done for the holiday season.

Yes, Blizzard has done a bunch of weird stuff with D3. It doesn't even look like a Diablo game anymore, but It's still going to be a good game.

There's a beta being run for a free game called Path of Exile that's very Diabloesque. It looks pretty good and it looks like more of a Diablo feel. And its going to be free!!

Thelema

There was a big rumor it was going to be early August...so it could be any time. I'd expect they'd want to get the game done for the holiday season.

Yes, Blizzard has done a bunch of weird stuff with D3. It doesn't even look like a Diablo game anymore, but It's still going to be a good game.

There's a beta being run for a free game called Path of Exile that's very Diabloesque. It looks pretty good and it looks like more of a Diablo feel. And its going to be free!!

Mr_Vabanque

There's one big minus about such games (diablo, dantes Inferno etc.): the way through the game is pretty much fixed. There's one way to go and that's it. Massive turn off.
But I'll definitely check it out.