Depression Comix

Imaginary

*Register Imageshack to read the comics!

tumblrlub8giourr1r2m5c0.jpg

I know that feel~

tumblrlvjmz6xg6n1r2m5c0.jpg

Always~

tumblrly2dojvzsw1r2m5c0.jpg

This is me~

tumblrlxpgu5vfm81r2m5c0.jpg

So ironic~

Read more:
depression comix

Last edited:

MrJones

^I used to do it as well. Pychologist said it's just part of my AvPD, so I stopped doing it.

PS: mostly, I'm always listening to music if I'm alone :D

twiggle

Oh, I don't do it when there's anyone I know around, just strangers. And I like sunglasses just because they help hide my face haha.

MrJones

Oh, I don't do it when there's anyone I know around, just strangers. And I like sunglasses just because they help hide my face haha.
That's what I said.

Avoidance!

That's what she said! :D

Wait, I don't think I know how to do those "thats what she said" jokes :/

PS: but she actually said that :p

Lemonheadzuccini

The sad part to depression is no one really cares that you're depressed and people eventually avoid you because they consider you a downer. conclusion: depression leads to more depression

Imaginary

The sad part to depression is no one really cares that you're depressed and people eventually avoid you because they consider you a downer. conclusion: depression leads to more depression

I think they feel contempt for us, and they think we are fools. The saddest, when someone is suicidal, they would judge that person.

MollyBeGood

so true.

no one understands if they haven't felt it themselves.

I really think if you have avoidance issues and wearing sunglasses helps you get out of the house then do it whatever helps should be encouraged.

i like this thread-ty for posting!