Depressed, isolated, bored, frustrated

jayo

I'm sick of being isolated, ignored, bored, lonely, ugly, boring, and generally being a loser. I feel that life is passing me by and nothing is getting better, i have no friends, no girlfriend and quite possibly no job theis coming Friday.

I've got no one to vent to so i'm doing it on here. I apologize::(:

Man - you've got to start by being your own best friend!
Think of yourself by the end of the summer - fit, tanned, having a beer and enjoying life. What do you need to do between now and then to be that guy?

LaLaLa

aw why no job this Friday?
I'm bored, ugly, dumb and unemployed. I don't think I'll be able to eat up any more job seeker's allowance from tomorrow. I'm overwhelmed with all this homework they've given me. not sure how to do it anymore. I think I will let them cut me off and still pretend in front of my parents that I'm getting it. Hopefully they won't find out. My mum is throwing a fit over everything these days.

mrb

well its good to get it off your chest mate , hope things get better soon gazza

acejacko

im the same, i am 19, i am scared of what people think of me, i never go out, i have no friends, i eat shit food every night coz it comforts me, i neva had a girlfriend! i am so lonly man, wish i could just wake up and have the chance to live properley, like get up, go to work, talk laugh, come up have a nice tea, maybe a few cans of lager, then go to bed with my gf, and on the weekend spend my earning's on having fun. but i cannot do it, i dont have any confidence, i am fat uglly depressed and i cnt see if i will ever be 'normal'. what we gunna do? at least u have a job......i dont even socialize!! ahhhh help !

H

Helpfulvoiceinthedarkness

Please lighten up, you have cheered me up no end by listenin to you drama queens

I know its hard, life is hard, you have to look at what you wanna be in the future and go n grab it, I was exactly like you lot, 19, no job, no mates, no girl, wastin my life

Now i still get depressed but u have to drag urself up and celebrate your differences and similiarities, puttin a brave face on it all wen you know you really shouldnt be.

O, n helpin others helps you too, but dont make the same mistake i have and go over-board coz it hurts wen it aint reciprocated.

Either way, treat others as you would be want to be treated. Karma and the Bible!