Deleting binge

Whenever I'm frustrated or depressed or paranoid or angry I like to go on deleting binges where I delete my online accounts, blogs, forum posts, facebook, basically whatever I have on the net I want to delete. Then about a week later when I've settled again I regret it again lol anyone else like this. It carries into offline too I've been tempted to rip up artwork before and destroy pictures and letters as well as terminate friendships or acquaintances coz I just can't handle it. :rolleyes: I just want to destroy EVERYTHING in sight :confused: fkkkkkfkkkkkfffkfkfkkfkfffffffffffff

:mad:

I wasn't actually angry but am now after writing this ::p:

Danfalc

Banned
I delete my facebook account when i am peed off,I have done it so many times im sure my friends roll their eyes and say give him a week :D I block people on msn.I have stopped doing it recently,I just dont have the energy to get angry right now.

Lorraine Manca

Whenever I'm frustrated or depressed or paranoid or angry I like to go on deleting binges where I delete my online accounts, blogs, forum posts, facebook, basically whatever I have on the net I want to delete. Then about a week later when I've settled again I regret it again lol anyone else like this. It carries into offline too I've been tempted to rip up artwork before and destroy pictures and letters as well as terminate friendships or acquaintances coz I just can't handle it. :rolleyes: I just want to destroy EVERYTHING in sight :confused: fkkkkkfkkkkkfffkfkfkkfkfffffffffffff

:mad:

I wasn't actually angry but am now after writing this ::p:

thats hilarious, sounds fun to watch!

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I used to be like that, but then, after my deleting spree, i would be back to my normal activity very quickly and i would return to the sites. Fortunately, i don't do that now, I realized it was foolish and immature of me, and it wouldn't solve anything... Instead, i try to talk with friends whenever I feel crappy, or I vent somewhere else, in a drawing, here, in a private journal, etc. It helps a lot...

reslo

a few years ago i had a livejournal and a xanga that i'd share with friends..... then one of my friends was posting about she hated all of her friends and i couldn't take it anymore... so i deleted every single post i made and then deleted the accounts- it took a few days...
(i still talked to the friend though) but i tend to hold on to things a lot longer than i need to... like i'd only delete a phone number if they gave me a new one... be careful about this deleting people and things- it can really hurt if you're the person being rejected.

Lorraine Manca

lol if you think watching somebody crying saying **** you i wish my life was over is fun::p: i think i have a mood disorder. or just chronic pms::p:

i go through that stuff too. you know your bein rediculous, but hey! its a bad mood. i think its got to be funny to watch. i scream, and then start laughing in the same two seconds. my mother does a version of what you do though, she'll toss everything in her path into the trashcan when she has a fit. and then complain for months about all the stuff thats gone missing!

FOR REAL

Banned
i prefer "drinking binges" personally.
sometimes my liver doesnt agree though, and this is one of those ****in nights!

be careful about this deleting people and things- it can really hurt if you're the person being rejected.

i know i feel like such a shit afterward but in the moment i can't help it. its like i become completely selfish and i'm on a mission to save flakeybark and everything has to go! hopefully i get better at dealing with it though or one day i'll end up with nothing.

Pink_Paula

I deactivate my Facebook account whenever i feel like being alone and as for here i got my last account deleted before i realised i was addicted to the place and needed it to stay stable lol

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I did when I was younger, now I recognize it's merely a passing impulse that has to be waited out.

It's mostly an urge I've harbored for a long time; a wish to erase myself and start over. It just manifests in the act of deleting my social networking accounts. Ha Ha

I do this also. Stopped using msn for good. Remove a bunch of peoples names
from my cell phone that I do not keep in contact with.
I have managed to stay away also. Makes me proud :)

SPW is next on my list of "delete binges".

sullyS1985

that is funny just because i have seriously contemplated deleted facebook and myspace and have definitely gone through my list of friends and deleted the ones i "know" are judging me or arent real friends. I also delete phone number of girls usually but sometimes dudes if i just decide i dont want them to be my friend. My logic for deleting girls numbers is so i dont send them that text that is stupid, weird, creepy, or whatever adjective u can think of that would result in them thinking differently of me.