[Deleted for personal reasons]

Ritta

I tried playing Second Life a couple of times, but I couldn't really get into it. I always get curious how people can play it for hours and hours. I agree with you, right at the start, you're dropped in the middle of a plaza and not knowing what to do. The graphics are terrible, however whenever I've seen screenshots of the game, they show really beautiful graphics. I'm not sure if you have to pay real money to make your character look good or what. Also I could never figure out how to use all the controls, oh and what bothered me the most was having random guys chasing me around.

I kinda miss SimsOnline. It had bad graphics, but it was easy to play and you could have your own house, pets and tons of outfits :)

Tiercel

I tried Second Life once a few years ago.

First, I unsuccessfully tried to build a lightsaber. So I headed for the outside world.

After finding nothing but virtual lapdances for the next several hours, I figured it wasn't for me. No evil to fight, no monsters, and no lightsabers. So it just wasn't for me.

::(:

coyote

I have thought about trying out the whole Second Life thing. But, after reading your posts, it doesn't sound so cool after all.

Oh well, it's free - maybe I'll give it a look if I ever get my internet hooked up at home.

Thanks for the info.

IAMN

I had a professor in college that taught artificial intelligence. For a class that could have been so enjoyable he just took the fun out of it because every other word that came out of his mouth was second life... The class became about one giant script for second life. Never again.

Meisiemel

My brother told me I'd love it so much it would replace my facebook addiction. I wasn't enthusiastic but I tried it only because my brother kept nagging me to. The first time, I was standing next to another woman. She suddenly ran away, around the corner & out of sight. It was hilarious but at the same time I felt she was wanting to get away from me. Then a man came onto the scene. I was so afraid he might talk to me, I exited. I never logged on again except to delete my account.