Dead Inside

lifesnotfair

I feel dead inside. I feel nothing but dullness and hopelessness. I cannot ask anyone to be with me with a dead soul, so its probably a good thing that nobody wants to be around me.

lily

r you going to treat yourself to sth you really like this holiday? you should!

LoyalXenite

I feel dead inside. I feel nothing but dullness and hopelessness. I cannot ask anyone to be with me with a dead soul, so its probably a good thing that nobody wants to be around me.

Do you have any hobbies or things that bring you enjoyment or happiness, even if only briefly?

lifesnotfair

:( oh really don't say that, you sound like a nice person with lack of intimacy issues. r you sure you don't want to talk for company? i'll talk to you, I'm not a nobody, you sound really depressed and vulnerable, i'll talk to you. i was trying to be entertaining for the x-mas holiday season with the music i posted up even though i feel so bored/lonely. i feel i help/comfort a lot of people or try to entertain but i don't get a lot of comfort or much entertainment.
What is there to talk about. I cannot make any true connections to people, I am poor and live by myself, I've tried to manage my illnesses on my own for so long that I know nothing different. I really dislike humanity for all the cruelness and horror they can cause people. AS much as i want to be close to someone, I feel the only thing i can give them is pain.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
The first advice that comes to my mind is to eat healthier even if it's boring and force yourself to spend at least 1h per day outside, ideally moving (running or just walking), even if it feels pointless, and even if you have no will to do so and that you have to drag your body outside the door. If you don't do anything, your body will just assume it's time to die and start to shut down.

lifesnotfair

The first advice that comes to my mind is to eat healthier even if it's boring and force yourself to spend at least 1h per day outside, ideally moving (running or just walking), even if it feels pointless, and even if you have no will to do so and that you have to drag your body outside the door. If you don't do anything, your body will just assume it's time to die and start to shut down.

I can't live with myself most days. I just grin and bear it. The only thing keeping me from going over is my family. Other than that, nothing else matters, or I really don't have anything else to survive for. I'm just saying I really don't have anything to live for, just idling by seems to be the best its going to get.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I can't live with myself most days. I just grin and bear it. The only thing keeping me from going over is my family. Other than that, nothing else matters, or I really don't have anything else to survive for. I'm just saying I really don't have anything to live for, just idling by seems to be the best its going to get.
Sounds like you are clinically depressed. I would say go talk to your doctor and be honest with how you feel.

lifesnotfair

I hear ya, If it wasn't for my family i wouldn't be here... I'm trying to live the best i can right now its so difficult at the best of times... :(