Dani's journal

Dani.F

So I decided to do this whole journal thing im not sure if anybody is gonna read/comment but well probably is gonna be one time thing since there isnt nothing happening in my life anyways.

So for starts exactly 2 months ago I started work which I never did in my entire life before I may had, about that my job was very hard for me at the begining though is a lil better at the moment cuz I dont get that "sick" feeling in some situations like before and can handle it better, the worst thing for me its the phone which rings a lot of times during the day where usually is the same client asking questions or sometimes complaining bout something which I try to deal as best as i can but at least I dont get physically bad as before. Well in the last week one of the women at the office was warning by the "big" boss there cuz she wasnt having a good behavior and respecting her boss (manager which is my dad btw) and well she obvious didnt like it so she tell other ppl on the office and they basically dont talk to me anymore cuz im simple the manager daughter so yeah I barelly say a word there unless when im on the phone of course but its funny see how ppl change someone that used to talk to me alot just stop from nowhere cuz of something I got nothing to do it anyways enough of work things.

So anyways I decided start learning surf which is great btw but I didnt receive any support when I decided yeah pretty much my fam didnt suport and laugh and call me crazy for decided start at this age and im not even old anyways but this time I really didnt care you know im tired of that and I just decided do it cuz I wanted and care anyways im gonna stop rambling now maybe if someone give some feedback or something I will rambling a lil more xD

anyways take care ppl =)

ridicule

Hmmm, first, surfing IS crazy ;)

Are you using this to vent in or maybe... improve your "penmanship"?

Dani.F

Hmmm, first, surfing IS crazy ;)

Are you using this to vent in or maybe... improve your "penmanship"?

ahah well I dont surf the big waves or too far from the beach xD still learning

"penmanship" first time seeing this word that just show how great my english is :eek: and well my im doing this to vent a lil its seems easier do it in where though but we will see :)

Danfalc

Banned
First it's great your anxiety is improving, or is at least not as bad as it was now you have been at work for two months. I think it was really brave of you to fight through your anxiety. I think and hope the longer you work, the more your anxiety symptoms will ease up.

It's a shame people have stopped talking to you with being the bosses daughter, people are immature like that though sometimes.

Loving your attitude about surfing, life is too short to care what other people think, it's great you took it up anyway without support.

Inspirational stuff! :) Wish you the best and I hope things keep going In a positive direction for you.

ridicule

ahah well I dont surf the big waves or too far from the beach xD still learning

"penmanship" first time seeing this word that just show how great my english is :eek: and well my im doing this to vent a lil its seems easier do it in where though but we will see :)

Well, I know some people don't like being corrected or it messes with their self-esteem, but if you want tips on how to be better, I can help you :D

B

Beatrice

Well, I know some people don't like being corrected or it messes with their self-esteem, but if you want tips on how to be better, I can help you :D

:rolleyes:

Dani, don't do it. He's from a little state by the name of Illinois. They say "I seen a cat" there instead of "I have seen a cat". He'll only lead you astray, and before you know it you'll be talking like a regular hillbilly.

:D

ridicule

Dani, don't do it. He's from a little state by the name of Illinois. They say "I seen a cat" there instead of "I have seen a cat". He'll only lead you astray, and before you know it you'll be talking like a regular hillbilly.

:eek: I'm sensing a bit of hostility and LOTS of jealousy :rolleyes:

Dani.F

First it's great your anxiety is improving, or is at least not as bad as it was now you have been at work for two months. I think it was really brave of you to fight through your anxiety. I think and hope the longer you work, the more your anxiety symptoms will ease up.

It's a shame people have stopped talking to you with being the bosses daughter, people are immature like that though sometimes.

Loving your attitude about surfing, life is too short to care what other people think, it's great you took it up anyway without support.

Inspirational stuff! :) Wish you the best and I hope things keep going In a positive direction for you.

Thanks =)

Well I felt like I hadnt another choice but face my fears cuz just the though of disapoint ppl was too much...sometimes is just hard go through all by myself knowing that people will not get how I feel and understand you know but I keep face even if sometimes I wanna give up though.

well yeah they are been verry immature but I get is how people are nowdays but anyways I didnt went there looking or hoping to have friends so.

yeah even today my grandma asked me why I do surf and why I dont give up and I was like are you serious first I already pay and I may say isnt cheap at all and second I bet if it was one of my cousins they would think diferent and stuff I said more things trying to make them understand but i dont think it worked but well im not given up cuz of them.

And the last well im trying to change my life take a step at the time even if they are baby steps its better than nothing still have a lot to improve.

well I dont mind at all been correct actually I do apreciate that as you may see my english isnt that good and its always better to improve so feel free to correct me I will be glad =)

ahah well anything its better than the way I talk english even if its like a "hillbilly" im not even sure of the meaning of that word XD

I'm Not There

Good to hear things are improving at work ;). Just ignore those people from now on.. if they act in that way because of that, then they're not worth talking to.

Surfing... I've always wanted to do that, wonder when I will get a chance ::p: It's something you like though, so don't pay attention to what others might think.

And definitely keep on rambling, i loooooove rambling :D

Dani.F

Good to hear things are improving at work ;). Just ignore those people from now on.. if they act in that way because of that, then they're not worth talking to.

Surfing... I've always wanted to do that, wonder when I will get a chance ::p: It's something you like though, so don't pay attention to what others might think.

And definitely keep on rambling, i loooooove rambling :D

SETH yeah I ignore them so like I said I wasnt expecting to make friends anyways so till they "grow up" I will dont talk.

And about surf who knows maybe next month ;) we need to see the time and stuff but if isnt next month its deff. next year xD

ahaha you gonna change your mind about me rambling very soon

Dani.F

So seth told me to ramble so im gonna do it... its all your fault seth >>

So today I went to pick up some take way for lunch so far so good the problem is that the guy didnt gave me everything and didnt even give me the comprovative (i dunno the name in english) to confirm that i pay so I just realized when I arrived home so I had to listen to my mom complain how I never do anything right and how they can even trust me for something so easy -_- so yeah I never gonna be good enough for them.

But moving on I went to pick my new glasses which I had to ask dad to barrow me money cuz they just pay me on day 8 of the next month and thats mean they will pay me the last month tomorrow but the first thing im gonna do tomorrow its to pay dad but anyways im thinking that maybe there is a problem with the glasses since i cant see very good and I develop a huge headache cuz of using them but i will see with the time

so I took my sis to the cinema today and I promised take her next week too since she wanna see smurfs so yeah im spending a lot of my money with her -_-

ohh ofc when I come home I decide to go pick some take way and ofc they forgot something and im like seriously 2 times in the same day -_- this kinda things always happen to me im starting to believe in all that past lifes karma thing like for real it totally fits.

but well enough ramble for now cuz I dont wanna bother you guys or make anybody fall asleep :D

I'm Not There

Uh oh... what have I done :eek:

Hmm those portuguese workers at take aways don't seem very smart ::p: probably some student workers who did that with everyone that day.

Good you spend so much time with your sis :) and don't worry about the glasses, you'll get used to them.

Maybe you should post a very long text next time, so I can read that when I have difficulties sleeping :):p:)

Dani.F

Uh oh... what have I done :eek:

Hmm those portuguese workers at take aways don't seem very smart ::p: probably some student workers who did that with everyone that day.

Good you spend so much time with your sis :) and don't worry about the glasses, you'll get used to them.

Maybe you should post a very long text next time, so I can read that when I have difficulties sleeping :):p:)

you open the pandora box thats is what you did :p

ahah naah well probably some where at least at mcdonalds but in the other one they werent -_-

well isnt that good for my wallet xD but well im such a great sis

hmm seth are you sure you want a very long and boring post? ohhhhh WAIT I see what you did there you want something sooooo boring that will get you sleepy very clever

I'm Not There

I hope everything turned out alright with that annoying guy ::p: also hope that anxiety feeling won't bother you that much anymore...

Not even for chocolate? :eek: *pinches himself to make sure he isn't dreaming* I'm sure this only is a temporary thing ::p:

And ooh very good you're planning to study again, keep us updated on that, as well as on how the party was of course :D

PS: come on people I'm just one man, bring up some suggestions if you wanna read some interesting stories!

Dani.F

I hope everything turned out alright with that annoying guy ::p: also hope that anxiety feeling won't bother you that much anymore...

Not even for chocolate? :eek: *pinches himself to make sure he isn't dreaming* I'm sure this only is a temporary thing ::p:

And ooh very good you're planning to study again, keep us updated on that, as well as on how the party was of course :D

PS: come on people I'm just one man, bring up some suggestions if you wanna read some interesting stories!

ahh thanks =)

yeah i know shocking isnt it you do know bout my chocolate addiction though but lately i just cant bring myself to eat it or anything for that matter

ofc I will well if i do I will probably start next month and its gonna be on saturday since i gotta work though.

and seth get ready for ur next post xD

Dani.F

So its basically almost 4am though and I decide come online after my fail attempt to sleep at 2am even though im up since 6am and my friend just come on too just after me so she was like "are this time for be here" and i was like " look woh is talking" even though is a hour later there so i end up telling her how im supose to work more hours but that would be good to save some money for the vacations xD and she was like "for coming here next year?? right?? " so its seems i will to go there for a few days :D

anyways this week we got a national holiday glady but when I got back to work on tuesday i wasnt feeling very well i got this anxiety feeling through all my body i dunno even how to descrive the sensation its just wierd and linda uncomfortable but in the end of the week im feeling better even though im feeling like im getting a cold right now cuz im been feeling badly for the last 2 days though, so i thought this week i would leave work on time and wouldnt do extra hours but how wrong i was we got a complicated situation on tuesday which lead ppl to be called to the the office of the person in charge for the company but i would tell bout it another time if anyone want to hear but anyways yesterday i did left work time for the first time ever but i end up staying a work 1 extra hour talking with someone though so hmm yeah

anyways im gonna try make my registration on school and stuff even though i feel so unmotivated like i never felt before but I need to push myself and do that things cuz seriously nobody will do it for me cuz ppl just dont care though

so i know i will end up skipping surf classes tomorrow and ofc i will regret after even more i just have 2 saturdays free before school starts thats is if i actually go to school though, im still having my doubts though -_-

anyways like a promised haze i will post tomorrow :)

I'm Not There

I was wondering why you were online that late :eek: and yay for you that you're gonna see her!
Coincidene btw, I'm visiting someone in Portugal too next year :D what are the odds aye :rolleyes:

Hope you get better soon! If you do decide to go to work, try and take it easy and leave sooner if you think that's necessary.

Of course the choice is yours, but I think it would be great if you start school again even though you have to do the effort yourself. Nothing but respect for you :)