Customs Meltdown

deadwetter

OK.....I love my Glyco but unfortunately it's not perfect.....like me LOL. I was disembarking after a 5 day cruise to Cozumel. My meds worked perfectly until I ran out the last day. I chose the "self assist" checkout where you carry your own bags off the ship (3 heavy ones). I was tired, rushed, and a bit hungover. There was no AC on the ramps down to customs....just fans blowing HOT air. The line moved at a snails pace. It was a recipe for disaster. I felt it coming, then all at once my pores opened up and the dam broke. It was one of my top 5 meltdowns EVER :) I'm not sure but I think I was sweating Mango Swirls (mmm yummy). When I got to the counter I knew they were going to pull me aside and search me. I was soaked and there was no escape. It's one of those moments where you know HH has a rope around your neck and there is nothing yoiu can do about it. "Come with me sir" the agent firmly said. So I decided to put a sh*t eating grin on my face as the 4 agents tossed my clothes and Q tips on the search counter in front of everyone. Besides, I had nothing to hide and I knew why they were searching my stuff. Who can blame them? I was sweating like a cracked out Columbian. After a 10 minute search, a few questions, and a computer background check I was on my way with my bags. HH had me for a few minutes but I was OK. It didn't bother me and I actually chuckled to myself about it on the drive home. I'm glad I chose the "grin" instead of hanging my head in shame. Everyone was staring but who cares. Next time I won't run out of Glyco. Lesson learned. WHEW.......I'm just glad they didn't find that kilo of coke in my underwear ;)

whyGODwhy

Nice.

I remember being in a mexico airport and there was just hot air blowing all around. Oxybutynin kept me dry as a bone...Your story sounds exactly what could have happened to me.

Glad you gave the big ole grin.

Rubacund

That's so funny.

My hands sweat and I hate when I go to church (catholic) and they do that hand holding thing during the prayer. I just cringe...